Trying again

kas_

Hi Guys,

Ive decided to get back on CD and will stick to it this time. Im going on holiday in 7 weeks and hopefully lose good amount of weight for my 40th birthday. Need to stay strong. Any advice on how peeps have been 100% on ss?

Kas x :):)

Hi Guys,

Ive decided to get back on CD and will stick to it this time. Im going on holiday in 7 weeks and hopefully lose good amount of weight for my 40th birthday. Need to stay strong. Any advice on how peeps have been 100% on ss?

Kas x :):)
Hi, if you stick with it in you will lose a lot of weight for your holiday. If u think of cheating just think of yourself on holiday and how you want to feel on your birthday. I have been on CWP for 11 weeks and I have lost 3stone. I took a picture of a pound of fat and myself,, every time I wanted to cheat I just looked at it. Although I did cheat when I had my period. Gave in and had some fizzy sweets. You can do it. Take care. X

Snap, I am on holiday in 9 weeks and 40 in October. It's bad enough turning 40 without being fat along with it.

I keep trying for SS 100% but have had a few lapses. Aaaagh. First time I did CD I was 100% for 7 months, this time I struggle with 7 days. Anyway, I must do next 9 weeks 100% as have brought loads of clothes in a size 16 for my holiday, they are not going to look good on a size 20. Fingers crossed I can do it.

Good luck.

Thanks Sammy, congrats on your weight loss. I have started my period today so doing CD will be even more difficult. But I need to stick with it and feel great for Mauritius x

Thanks chlo, you're right its bad enough turning 40 and carrying extra pounds and not being happy with one self. I need to do it, 7 weeks will fly.

Back