ProPoints Trying again...

Josiecat

Silver Member
I'm back again. Too scared to weigh myself but ignore stats at the mo as they need updating when I pluck up the courage!

Tuesday

BBQ chicken wrap. (8pp)
Apple and grapes
2 shape choc desserts (6pp)
kung po chicken and coconut rice (20pp)
Mixed fruit

26/26pp
8/49pp

Last edited:
Thank you :)

Look like you're doing brilliantly. I am so bad with willpower but need to take action now as I am piling so much weight on!!

I need to be brave and weigh myself this morning. When I last did ww in early summer I went from 11 st 5 to 10 st 7 in 5 weeks. Since stopping I haven't weighed myself again :-/

I am really scared to jump on, I can feel round my middle I've gained weight and am worried I'll cry when I see what I weigh :-(

Better to just rib off the bandade and just do it at least then you will have a starting point and you can watch the weight just fall off :)

I was scared when I jumped on the scales and upset to see how heavy I was but it gave me my starting weight and a kick up the bum to do something about it and now 5 weeks later ive lost 28lbs and well happy but got a long way to go but its a start.
I know your scared but try and get on the scales so you can start your journey to lose weight and we are all here to help you :)
Good luck hun & welcome x

I was scared when I jumped on the scales and upset to see how heavy I was but it gave me my starting weight and a kick up the bum to do something about it and now 5 weeks later ive lost 28lbs and well happy but got a long way to go but its a start.
I know your scared but try and get on the scales so you can start your journey to lose weight and we are all here to help you :)
Good luck hun & welcome x

Well done, that is such an achievement to lose 2 stone in just over a month :)

Thank you both for the support!!

Well I did it this morning and jumped on and was pleasantly suprise. I thought I was going to be about 11 stone but I was 10 stone 10.5lb. That means I have put on 3.5lb since I stopped ww in June. I thought it would be so much worse as I have really been eating so much junk.

That 3.5lb has made a big difference to how I feel though as the weight all seems to have gone on to my tummy/middle.

Wednesday (day 2)

Golden Syrup Oatsosimple (6pp)
Prawn sandwich (7pp)
Iced light coffee (3pp)
2 Shape choc dessert (6pp)
square crisps (3pp)
Bacon, eggs and beans (17pp)

26/26pp
24/49pp

Last edited:
Well I did it this morning and jumped on and was pleasantly suprise. I thought I was going to be about 11 stone but I was 10 stone 10.5lb. That means I have put on 3.5lb since I stopped ww in June. I thought it would be so much worse as I have really been eating so much junk.

That 3.5lb has made a big difference to how I feel though as the weight all seems to have gone on to my tummy/middle.

Thats not bad 3.5lb in a few months, at least you will have that off in a couple of weeks and hopefully off your tummy too, i put that on in two weeks :(

Back