• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Trying again ...

Hello all,

I'm Becky and I'm doing SW on my own. I lost 4 stone with them several years ago, then went through a nervous breakdown and put it all back on.

I started on the SW bus on 12 June, and I lost 6lb when I did my first weigh in last Monday. Looking forward to weighing in again. I know what to do, I just need to keep motivated.

Bread is my nemesis

Nice to be here

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DinoDana

S: 11st3lb C: 9st12.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 1st4.5lb(11.78%)
Good luck

I'm a second timer as well, I lose over two stone a few years ago, kept it off for over a year and then due to different circumstances I put it all back on again. At least we know the plan works and also know we are capable of losing the weight :)

S: 13st8.5lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 0st4lb(2.1%)
Hi I am returning tomorrow with my mum, my 4th time and mums 2nd. I gave up too easily time 1 and 2. Time 3 I got pregnant with baby 2 and lost my way. I did lose weight all times so kbow I can do it. I'm around 4stone above where I want to be (well weigh in tomorrow might say more).
Having people to spur me on will help.
6lb off in week 1 is fab x

S: 14st9lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st13lb(6.34%)
I had a similiar experience. I'm on a lot of anti depressants and over the last year I've put on 3 stone. I've just weighed in for my first week and only lost 2lb so very disappointed :(

DinoDana

S: 11st3lb C: 9st12.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 1st4.5lb(11.78%)
I had a similiar experience. I'm on a lot of anti depressants and over the last year I've put on 3 stone. I've just weighed in for my first week and only lost 2lb so very disappointed :(
I know it's easier said then done, but try not to be too disappointed. I very rarely lose more than a lb a week, sometimes 2lb and on the rarest occasions I have lost 3lbs. I used to get really down about it, but I just keep reminding myself that at least it is coming off... if I'd let myself be too disappointed and given up earlier on I would have probably gained more weight and definitely wouldn't be here now a stone lighter than when I started... yes I would much prefer it if I were at target now, but I'm losing slower this time around and hopefully will find it easier to maintain once I do get where I want to be