***trying to be on track tuesday - hour by hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
and Im sure we all will be.............

Morning people thought I would kick this of this morning and hope everyone has a really good day today and manages to stay on track.

Ive managed to be on track with ss+ the last 2 days so am very proud of myself. will be ss+ing till goal now.

Brill news Ju about the IVF appointment (saw the post on the end of last nights hour by hour) have every faith in you for being 100% on ss till your appt and then will be there with the whip of making sure you healthy eat!

Denise - what a bummer about your CDC. Know you were looking for answers from her. Im a bit like that about my CDC - nice lady and all but I really just get my shakes from her and then get my support and info about the diet off here.

Hope you have a better day today.

have a good day everyone..........
xxx

Last edited:
Morning - off to uni today officially. Not like last week when I turned up a day early.

Sitting here with porridge and coffee.

I stuck to SS+ yesterday apart from a piece of lettuce from the bag of chopped stuff I bought for my veg allowance.

Todays SS+ meal, I'm going for the Quorn, but might try and do it in a bit of spicy tomato soup for the sauce. And then maybe half a shake for afters. That way can do same meal tomorrow with other half shake if it works out well.

Water bottles all filled, 3 *750ml for uni.
Tetra in bag.
Books packed.

Just to walk the dog and then I'm outta here.

have a nice day at uni Lexie good idea about quorn and soup.

I cant decide whether to have 4 shakes or the meal. will be having kebabs of its the meal - will see how I feel later.
xxx

morning everyone. wow! both of you are so close to goal! you two will be there in no time. hoping to have another 100% day today. hope everyone has a great day x x

Hahah! Do you know Its only been about 10 weeks but feels like I've been on here for ages. Prob cause I'm on every spare minute of the day mind. ;)

Its really been no time at all.

Morning all- meeting my CDC for the first time tonight with a hope to starting SS tomorrow! My scales are showing me just under 16 stone and a bmi of 39.8!!! Fingers crossed that I don't need doc's signature :D She gave me really good preparation guidelines so I'm feeling really positive...

Have a good day everyone and I'll let you know how I get on this evening!

morning everyone, off to work shortly I will be ss/ss+ to goal as well, tried 810, but just can't do it, makes me want to eat more, had family staying with us for 4 days, so it was quite hard to stick to diet as went out walking and pub lunches etc, tried to be good and just have salads, but want to get back on track now.

have a good day everyone

Hiya Jess, Lexie, Charlotte,

Glad to hear you more chipper Lexie.. have a good day at uni!

Jess you too are doing so well.

Charlotte enjoy your 100% day :)

I too am after another 100% day today, I have a 40th party in 5 weeks and would really like to be the best part of another stone off then... to be in the 11's is still a mixture of incredulity and excitement, but only 11lb to go!
talked yesterday about moving up the steps and I think I will be moving to SS+ permenently at about 11stone ish then have to move to 810 when I get to 10st 10 as that is my bmi 25.
Do any of you look back and think omg, I am really doing it!!!!!
Anyway, I am rambling again!!

x

Morning Trisha and penguin.... you both posted whilst I was typing.. both have good days today!!

Hey everyone... just checking in to say hi. Sun shining here, yay! Supposed to be working but can feel a skive coming on... too easy when you are self-employed!!!

Have a good day at uni Lex, loving the new avatar.

Hi Jess... SS+ feels like a gift after SS doesn't it? Enjoy it, you are closing in on your goal!

Hi Charlotte, Tilly, Trish & Penguin too... have a brilliant day everyone.

xxx

Morning everyone,
Hope everyone has a good day. Best of luck tonight Clare.
I've weighed myself this morning and going from what my scales said this time two weeks ago i've lost 12lbs. Hurray! I'm feeling so much better already. Hope this feeling lasts!
Mx

Morning all.......
Its a rainy day here in London boo hoo....... Im working again today.. and then thats it til next week........
Hope everyone has a 100% day today.......
xxxxxxxxx

Brill news Ju about the IVF appointment (saw the post on the end of last nights hour by hour) have every faith in you for being 100% on ss till your appt and then will be there woth the whip of making sure you healthy eat! (that part was from Jess I just copied it)

Hey I have just seen this on Jess post as I didnt see the message yesterday. Julie I just wanted to wish you all the best, I have been there myself and have had IVF so if you ever want to chat or ask me any questions feel free to PM me..
Good luck hon.... xxxx

Morning all, at work at the moment 'pretending' to do some work lol
Hope every1 is ok and feeling well.

I feel fantasic this morning, bright and alert which makes a change for me (started at 6:00 this morning).

Hope every1 has a brill day xxx

Morning all,

Enjoying my 810 week and not finding it as difficult as I thought I would, I find spliting my meal really helps so its cottage cheese (I love it!) and cucumber at lunch today then chicken and brocoli for tea. Back to SS on Fri.

hope you all have good 100% days folks!

good morning all you lovely ladies! hope the morning is going well for you all.

i'm at work - like devlish said, pretending to look busy. weighed in this morning, and i have lost 8lbs since my last weigh in, which was officially 3 weeks ago, but i had an 810 week in between so i am really pleased with an 8lb loss.

not got much on today! off shopping in town at lunchtime, i need to get some glasto stuff like wetwipes and hand antibacterial and also some black leggings and a striped top i spied in new look that i quite fancy, i am so sick of wearing baggy old clothes.

glad you are finding 810 a doddle angela, you are doing really well :)

i'm at work - like devlish said, pretending to look busy. weighed in this morning, and i have lost 8lbs since my last weigh in, which was officially 3 weeks ago, but i had an 810 week in between so i am really pleased with an 8lb loss.

not got much on today! off shopping in town at lunchtime, i need to get some glasto stuff like wetwipes and hand antibacterial and also some black leggings and a striped top i spied in new look that i quite fancy, i am so sick of wearing baggy old clothes.

Well done hon thats a fantastic loss, and good on you for going out and getting clothes.. I cant stop shopping love it xx:):)

well done on 8lbs thats fantastic - enjoy the clothes shopping everyone will love to see your slimmer figure!
xxx

headache is really kicking in now! fingers crossed its fat burning am off to take some paracetamol and read some trashy mags........ keep up the good work everyone
xxx

Back