Trying to do slimming world on line from Australia

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by aussiemaid, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. aussiemaid

aussiemaid Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys
    I am new to all this, just needed some support as I have signed up for the online slimming world and its only day 2
    not sure of a lot of things as its so much to take in online, not like have a lecturer explaining things, but I will persevere
    any help would be great,even just making the healthy options, syns etc easier to understand its hard from another country with food etc
    thanks a lot :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CyberRuby

CyberRuby Trucker Extraordinaire

Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. aussiemaid

aussiemaid Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks

thanks cyberRuby will track her down and see if there is a anymore in the sw forum

5. OzzieMoz

OzzieMoz Keep on Truckin'

Start Weight:
    86.7kg
    Current Weight:
    77.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    64.5kg
    Lost(%):
    8.8kg(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't take much tracking.... speak my name and I'm sure to appear! Actually, I'm just about to disappear again, time to get young OzMoz ready for school, but I shall be back! Incidentally my diary is not full of wisdom so unless you have a lunatic streak in you, I wouldn't read it :rotflmao: :p

Good luck with the plan - there are plenty of people on this site that do it either using BodyOptimise or go it alone at home. There is no two ways about it that having a consultant on hand and classes to go to makes it easier but it is do-able especially with this site to support you - there are oodles of really kind helpful people here who have all either been through it or are going through it now! So loads of non-judgmental experience and help to pass on!

Must dash! :D

6. aussiemaid

aussiemaid Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks will ask when I need to ask and yes I do have a few absent minded streaks lol

7. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Hi Aussiemaid, just to say good luck with doing SW it's a great plan wherever in the world you are and if you have any questions just pop on to the main SW section and ask away or do a search in the box - if you think it, someone else has proabably asked it!!! xxx

8. cazzh

cazzh New Member

Hi I'm Cazz and I'm in Perth Australia I have been going to ww for a while now and I'm a bit stuck so I have decided to try slimming world. I wanted to start today but I'm confused as the 3 different plans etc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.