Trying to get back on the SW wagon!

MrsR17

Hi all!

I was doing SW a few years back and lost just over two stone - I had much more to loose but life sure got in the way and I am back to square 1. The exact weight I started SW at so I gained it back, but no more (lucky me!).

I am doing it from home for now to get me started before I think of rejoining again. But now married and about to focus on trying to conceive I really think loosing the weight will help me get there and be in a much happier position in doing so. Plus being about to hit the big 30 doesn't help (aaahhh)

All hints tips and general advice welcome to get me moving along down the scales!

Welcome MrsR17 and all the best wishes with your baby making plans:classic_smile:

Preparation is key: Plan out menus for the week ahead and shop accordingly..don’t buy in anything you know will sabotage your weight loss journey...if it’s not in the House you can’t eat it and if you have to get into your car to go shop for it...that takes time and it can act like a cooling-off period so you have time to think and to make healthier choices...well, this has been my experience as a chocoholic:classic_roll_eyes:.

Back