Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Good morning, totally messed up yesterday. I was in terrible pain with my back, struggling to move 😢 hubby said eat something so I can give you stronger painkillers so I did, I then ate loads the rest of the night, felt crappy and stressed with other stuff going on. Awful regret when I was in bed. So day 1 again today, I’m not giving up how ever many day 1s I need.
back pretty much back to normal today.
x x

Hey, I’m 100% back on plan today 😀 weighed and 7lbs up after 5 days off plan, I know it’s probably normal as I didn’t follow the refeeding plan but I don’t like it. Back on today and apart from night out for hubby’s birthday, I’ll be on it until I’m at goal 😀💪

have a great day all x x
I’m just catching up! I was near enough the same had a week off. I basically had a day drinking session (yes I threw up when I got home) couldn’t face food then ate real food for a few days and I’m 1lb up but I feel really yucky. I’m back and on it. I’m on the treadmill as I type. So pleased you’re back on it too xx

I’m just catching up! I was near enough the same had a week off. I basically had a day drinking session (yes I threw up when I got home) couldn’t face food then ate real food for a few days and I’m 1lb up but I feel really yucky. I’m back and on it. I’m on the treadmill as I type. So pleased you’re back on it too xx
Well done for getting back on it 💪 that’s great only 1lbs up, I wasn’t as lucky lol x x

I didn’t really eat for a few days but honestly I feel inflamed and like a slug. Social events are popping up and I’m not going looking like this 😂 We can do this. So funny/coincidental we both took a few days off and thank you for not judging xx

I didn’t really eat for a few days but honestly I feel inflamed and like a slug. Social events are popping up and I’m not going looking like this 😂 We can do this. So funny/coincidental we both took a few days off and thank you for not judging xx
I’d never judge, it’s so hard to stick to this diet on a normal day let alone with social events. Hope you’re back in the swing of it now. I’m not 😢 x x

Hey, sorry I’ve been quiet. Been feeling rubbish about eating but struggling to get back on plan. It was my husbands birthday yesterday so thought I’d try again after, but this morning wasn’t in the right frame of mind, had chocolate soon as I woke up. We’re out on Saturday night for the first time in ages and having a meal and drinks. Not sure if to try and get back on tomorrow or just wait until Sunday. I want to be back at my goal weight so badly but finding it so hard this time. 😢😢 also feel crap for letting you lovely people down, hearing that I’ve inspired people etc is great but when I fall off plan almost feels like I’m letting people reading my diary down so I’m sorry for that. I’m generally such a positive person, but food is such a big issue for me. I’m sitting here feeling so full that I could throw up, I don’t know why I do it to myself but need to sort it out. I’m so tempted to make myself sick but can imagine how easily that could become a habit and that’s the last thing I need.

You can start back whenever you like; now, in an hour, at 1pm, tomorrow - whenever you feel like you can xx
You are totally right. Think I’ve been delaying as find it so hard to get back on after a day off. I’m going to do my best from right now. Thank you x x

Hey, sorry I’ve been quiet. Been feeling rubbish about eating but struggling to get back on plan. It was my husbands birthday yesterday so thought I’d try again after, but this morning wasn’t in the right frame of mind, had chocolate soon as I woke up. We’re out on Saturday night for the first time in ages and having a meal and drinks. Not sure if to try and get back on tomorrow or just wait until Sunday. I want to be back at my goal weight so badly but finding it so hard this time. 😢😢 also feel crap for letting you lovely people down, hearing that I’ve inspired people etc is great but when I fall off plan almost feels like I’m letting people reading my diary down so I’m sorry for that. I’m generally such a positive person, but food is such a big issue for me. I’m sitting here feeling so full that I could throw up, I don’t know why I do it to myself but need to sort it out. I’m so tempted to make myself sick but can imagine how easily that could become a habit and that’s the last thing I need.
You haven’t let anyone down! You are inspiring and real....ups and downs! I still think you’re an inspiration even on off days silly. I hear you, it’s the same with me I could easily take some laxatives but again not a road I want to go down. Do not stress yourself out, you know the plan works you just have have to be ready to hop back on xx

You haven’t let anyone down! You are inspiring and real....ups and downs! I still think you’re an inspiration even on off days silly. I hear you, it’s the same with me I could easily take some laxatives but again not a road I want to go down. Do not stress yourself out, you know the plan works you just have have to be ready to hop back on xx
Thank you 😊😘 today you’ve helped me get back on plan. I still feel sick from eating so much so won’t have a pack for a few hours but I’m drinking water, just done 10 mins of boxing and some cleaning. Need to stay busy for first few days then hopefully less chance of falling off again. Thanks so much x x

Ok so doing my best to get back to being focused and on plan, plan is drink loads of water, I’ll have my sports bottle next to me at all times, stop messing around having bits of food as it’s just prolonging how long I’m on this diet, exercise daily even if I can’t get to the gym, get back to 100 sit ups every day, 4 packs at set times seems to help me. Planning not to weigh for a while.
fingers crossed 🤞 x x

Last edited:
Good morning. Managed to stick to plan after yesterday mornings binge. Feeling a lot better this morning, just having my first pack.
knee gave way on school run yesterday so back on crutches again 😥 not letting it get me down though. Getting to goal is really important to me so keeping that in the front of my mind. Resting as much as possible for a few days x x

Back