Trying to get my head around Original and Green

ShredFanSW

Silver Member
Been pondering swapping over to Original or Green days to make use of the extra Healthy Extras. Have had one packet of Original Oat So Simple made up as per packet directions with semi skimmed milk for breakfast. Am pondering lunch now, thinking of having one slice of 800g wholemeal toast with baked beans which would make it a Green day to save my Syns for tea

I'm doing the same. When I first did SW it was a long while before the EE, and I do miss the healthy extras, and am sure I coped better and had better losses.

I'm a bit worried that I might mess up though so am going to do a food diary for the week and write the planned meals and HExs on there today and just up date with free food and syns as I go. Hopefully it'll stop me getting muddled.

Hi shred fan I either do green or EE love having the extra HEX, 2 lots of cheese on my jacket yummy.

Anyway just wanted to say that although it does say 1 slice of 800g wholemeal loaf is HEXB. But it also says 57g of any wholemeal bread. If you weigh your bread you can have 1 1/2 slices for 57g. Know it's not loads but more filling than just one slice.

Thanks Browsie, just reading through the book again. Trying to cope with needing to lose weight myself but living with a partner who has a manual job so needs to eat loads of crap to keep his weight up lol

Hi there, he really doesnt need to eat loads of rubbish to keep his weight up you know. How about slowly introducing healthy alternatives, sometimes just a little at a time you know. My hubby said he would didnt like the extra light Hellmans mayo, only the light. I have decanted the extra light into the light bottle and he doesnt know!

Maybe he can eat lots of healthy to keep his weight up lol Casseroles and lots of extra veg on the side, S W chips, egg, beans, the lists are endless :D

Hi there, he really doesnt need to eat loads of rubbish to keep his weight up you know. How about slowly introducing healthy alternatives, sometimes just a little at a time you know. My hubby said he would didnt like the extra light Hellmans mayo, only the light. I have decanted the extra light into the light bottle and he doesnt know!

Ohh. You're a devious witch!!!

Ohh. You're a devious witch!!!

Yes I am gazter!! I asked him last night if his salad was OK (with the "tweaked in a good way mayo") and he said it was lovely. What the eye doesnt see and all that!!!!Sometimes its just whats in the mind isnt it? I think its quite funny really when he enjoys it, I just ask with a little smile on my face!!! :) :)

Back