trying to get my head around the slow,steady and healthy

rach1987

hello im rachael , ive done slimming world many times before but just cant seem to get my head around the slow steady and healthy rather than the quicki fix ,crash diet and unhealthy .. i also love my wine , and can easily enjoy a bottle a night :eek:, im also giving up smoking :eek:
i joined sw 2 and a half weeks ago and have been stupid and messed it up . i weigh in at group on weds . so im hoping i stay the same again . just really need to focus . i keep thinking if i go back to my old diet of a 1000cals a day ( i lost 4st in 3 months ) that ill be slim for xmas , ( because im too worried what others will think of me (family, long story ) , but thats not good for me or my boys , i have 3 , there 8yrs,5yrs and 3 . and i have a hubby and 2 step daughters . we all need to eat healthy and to think possitive about food . i always seem to stick the the same boring food on sw , porridege for brekki , salad for lunch , dinner meat , potatoes and veg for dinner , and syns are wine :rolleyes:. any advice would be lovley or food ideas xxxx well thats a little about me , and im sure ull find out more along my very long journey , my weight on wed was 15st , so lets see if i can lose something by next weigh in

really need to focus

well its been a while ......... i was so focused and lost 9lb in 2 weeks , got my half stone award and slimmer of the week:D

then ........

my poor cat millie who had 2 kittens got run over , and died , now her kittens are left without a mummy ......:( and i have been off the rails since , its really knocked me , i feel like crying all the time , i cant seem to focus on slimming world and drinking too much , i even smoked that day , and ive been smoke free for 7 weeks today (apart from that day ), i mannaged to maintain last week at group but still not going great this week , really cant seem to shake myself out of this rut. im just so angry and upset , i know people may think im over reacting but we had a strong bond i had her from a kitten , all through her pregnancy and helped her give birth to 3 beautiful kittens , its just heart broken me ,i feel so lost without here , and her poor kittens are still pinning for her :cry:. really need to shake myself xx

xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 1415445781538.jpg
    1415445781538.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 33
so managed to stay the same that week . and lost 2lbs last week .
not been fable this week but drawing the line and trying with fewer suns and more speed soup . well to day so far ........

b. melon
d. slimming world oxo roasties , with roast chicken , Brussels carrots and beans . 3 syns for gravy

will update tea later xxx

Attachments

• 1416148582464.jpg
    1416148582464.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 41
Back