Trying to go it do it without a 'group'

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrsWard2010, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsWard2010

MrsWard2010 Member

Hi all,
    well three years ago I joined Slimming world, starting at 20st, in 18 months id managed an awesome 6st weight loss... then life became interesting and i met my now wife. Along with that came a new relaxed attitude to my eating and a 2st gain. So after trying out a few Slimming world groups I just cant find a mix of people I get on with. So me, my mother and my aunt have started our own group with weigh ins every Wednesday (still folloiwing the SW diet as we all know it by heart now) oh and to make thing more interesting, my wife joined weight watchers yesterday..... so here goes day 1 of our new weight loss...:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That sounds really interesting! Although I don't do WW or SW I know there are lots of people on this forum that 'go it alone' so you are in good company. It sounds like you have lots of support from your family so you should do well! Good luck!

4. MrsWard2010

MrsWard2010 Member

we are a family that struggle with our weight so we are all supportive. And wow you had an very impressive weight loss!! fingers crossed I'll get there eventually. I've been on this forum a couple of times but just as an observer but now i think its time to get involved :)

5. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Perseverance is key. I'm sure with enough of that you'll get to target. And thank you! Good luck to you and your family!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck to your own little SW group and to your wife with WW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.