Trying to lose weight on weight watchers

Princess_tt

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to lose weight on weight watchers I seem to stick to it for a day or two then I just go off the wagon :( I really want to lose weight as it's my birthday soon and would like some motivation tips, I drink a lot of water everyday which is something I used to hate doing just would really appreciate some advice on how to stick to it.

:D

Track everything, plan, and have 0pp healthy snacks around for when you get hungry. Save ur 49pp weeklies for a naughty weekend....

And know that vodka and diet coke is reasonable low- vodka being 2pp and diet coke/sugar free red bull being 0pp!

You can do it, your heads got to be in the right place though! Good luck! X

Aww thank you for that I don't really drink alcohol as such it's more chocolate of late I've become a right chocoholic lol. Thank you for the advice I do need to stock up on fruit and veg will get some tomorrow :D thanks for the tips *I can do it I can do it*

Aww thank you for that I don't really drink alcohol as such it's more chocolate of late I've become a right chocoholic lol. Thank you for the advice I do need to stock up on fruit and veg will get some tomorrow :D thanks for the tips *I can do it I can do it*

Right in which case, curly wurly! 3pp! God send! X

ive also become quite the chocoholic too recently! so ive decided clean slate, got rid of all the chocolate in the house (little one doesnt eat it anyways), done an online tesco shop and pointed things as i went along so ive got a few days worth of food tracked :)

Princess_tt said:

I too love a bit of chocolate....and biscuits and crisps!! The following are low pp and help me get the fix I need on these cold nights

Time out (single fingers) - 1pp
Velvet crunch crisps - 2pp per bag
Pink panther wafer biscuits - 1pp each
Tesco light choices hot choc - 1pp (only 90p compared to ww own hot choc which is £2.99!!)

Hope this helps a bit, good luck on your journey :) xx

Think of how you will look / feel slimmer, that always helps me stay on track! Or listening to music helps aswel as I imagine dancing and you don't want your fat shaking everywhere! ... Good luck!

I too love a bit of chocolate....and biscuits and crisps!! The following are low pp and help me get the fix I need on these cold nights

Time out (single fingers) - 1pp
Velvet crunch crisps - 2pp per bag
Pink panther wafer biscuits - 1pp each
Tesco light choices hot choc - 1pp (only 90p compared to ww own hot choc which is £2.99!!)

Hope this helps a bit, good luck on your journey :) xx

pink panther biscuits one point yummy!!
xx

Hi there!

I mostly find I pick at chocolate and stuff when I havent eaten enough during the day or if I'm bored heehee! Filling out your meals with more veg (and protein helps loads) maybe have a look through your tracker and see if your using enough points on your main meals because when I dont I eat like a horse ;) also Ive started going for a walk if I feel like I am going to pig out and a nice bath afterwards (if you have the time that is!) Best of luck though chocolate is the devil, the tastey, delicious devil :)

Back