Trying yet another diet...

<3_my_cat_x

Hi all,

Some of you might know me - to cut a long story short I did Slim and Save VLCD up to my wedding in July and got down to about 12 stone, which I was VERY happy about! I was originally 17 st 5.5. I am now probably nearing 15 stone I would say but I am too terrified to weigh. Think I will try to tomorrow morning. Depending how brave I feel. I am so ashamed of my weight gain since the wedding. I literally hate myself for it. Nothing fits anymore. I tried WW last month but I have never been so obsessed about food in all my life as I was on the few days I tried it! I obsessed over the points like you wouldn't believe. It also made me fed up and I was eating the wrong stuff. Basically I have always been EXCEPTIONALLY skeptical about slimming world as I don't see how you can eat so many carbs and lose weight but I know people do! Anyway I am at the stage where I will give anything a go! My MIL has just started slimming world and has all the books and I am contemplating trying this also. I will be doing all green days I imagine as I am a vegetarian. I would like to try tomorrow but we shall see.

I exercise quite a bit - 3/4 times a week. Although I work from home so don't move off my bum all day (apart from when exercising!).

Anyway, I was going to get her books this evening but I forgot to take them so I am going to try to cobble together a green day from the internet and the SW free 7 day veg plan. Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Is it really possible for me to lose weight eating my beloved carbs (mostly pasta!)? Please say it is!! :)

Cxxx

Back