Tryinng to start again !!

united99

Hi all,

I am trying to start CD again. Just don't seem to be able to do it not even for 1 day ..... really want to do SS or SS+ but just can't seem to focus.

Any tips as I find it so hard after already doing it before, really need to do it :(

Kirsty x

FOr me Kirsty its been a vanity thing.

I see all those nice clothes in the shops and I want them, well its not all vanity but thats a good driver. My 'friend' makes cruel jibes at me as I was once a size 8 ... I hate that and my confidence is so low.

So dig out your old 'thin' clothes and hang them on your bedroom door ... remember how it felt and aim for that again.

I am on day 5 of a restart, starting is the hardest thing and you have to be in the right frame of mind, for me what got me into the mindset was a friend posted some pics of me on facebook from 10 years ago, I looked so good a nice size 10.

A good way to look at it is doing ss is not saying goodbye to food forever but just its a quick way to reach goal, its so worth it in a few months you couldve either put on a bit or lost 2 stone!! I believe once the first week is done thats incentive enough to keep to it as you see those scales going down.

Make a list of why you want to lose weight and how you would feel when your at goal, and maybe plan something to look forward to when your at goal.

Good luck

Thanks for your replies. Good advice ..... Once I see the first week results I know it will spur me on but it's just getting there !!!

Going for the restart tomorrow so lets see if I can do it ..... take one day at a time :)

X

I totally know how you are feeling. I've been on SS for 4 weeks now. My original plan with my CDC was 6 weeks SS then 5 weeks working my way back to 'normal' eating in time for my wedding. But I have totally screwed up and these past 2 weeks I have picked and blew it! I am so angry at myself because I don't have that much to loose and only 11 weeks of my life will be on this diet!
So now I have to totally refocus for tomorrow and start again with 2 weeks wasted! I just have to picture myself in my dress and look on my h2b's face ( he works away so I won't see him until 1 week before the wedding so will b super shocked - hopefully ) and keep away from sainsburys!!!
Good luck to you - be strong!

Back