TS 6 days & WS 1 day - anyone doing this

miss_malone

Was just curious if anyone was doing one day a week of WS and TS rest of the time. Or some such combo of WS and TS.

I'm on day 7 today and was having a real hard time this afternoon so decided to do a WS day.

I had smoke salmon and shrimp with rocket lettuce half boiled egg and a bit of mayo.

Really worked a treat in bringing me back from the edge.

Sanity returned immediately and no more thoughts of bingeing. Got through the rest of the day no probs and very much looking forward to a week of TS.

What do you guys think? Could a WS day every Sunday be a good idea for me if it keeps away the demons?!

Sounds good to me as long as you are able to stick to suitable food & not tempted afterwards to have something extra. I would like to do something similar but know that I would struggle to not have something i shouldn't. Good luck in whatever combination you choose.

hi miss yes there are a few on here who have a ws day a week so you're not alone. obviously you'ed need to eat ketosis friendly food but if you feel you this is the way to go and will keep you from coming off the diet then go for it :) x

I will be doing the odd WS day for a couple of weeks but plan to stick to high protein Atkins style meals just too see if I still get the losses. If it works then great but if not will stick TS x

Back