Total Solution TS - garlic powder

So - Im on the 3rd day of TS and some of my soups I blend with garlic powder - is there a limit to how much I can have? (I really like garlic so always put alot in) - also, can I put sweeteners with the shakes?

X

So - Im on the 3rd day of TS and some of my soups I blend with garlic powder - is there a limit to how much I can have? (I really like garlic so always put alot in) - also, can I put sweeteners with the shakes?

X

hi Smiler :) I dont think there's a limit on how much garlic powder you can use, but I only use a pinch in my soups, unless you're using tablespoons worth it's probably ok. And you can use tablet sweetners only, no powder or liquid sweetners. I find the shakes very sweet myself and dont need to add anything more, and I'm someone that takes 3 sweetners in my tea and coffee.

You don't know how glad that makes me!!! Do you use the vanilla shakes in coffee? I've seen alot of people do it, I haven't ordered any vanilla myself but I wondered if it was worth doing in my next order x

No I drink black coffee anyway. I add a spoonful of coffee to the vanilla shakes but not vanilla to my coffee as a whitener.

Back