• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TS or WS?

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
I was just wondering who is doing TS and who is adding food? Has anyone tried both and which have you found better? So far I have just had packs, but 4 a day due to lots of exercise, I just don't think I could manage with food as wll as I would want more than is allowable!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TheCookieMonster

Padlocking the cookie jar
Hi,
I'm on TS trying to stick to 3 packs but having an extra half in the eve if I really need to.
As you say I would find it so much harder having an actual meal everyday. The risk of overdoing it for me would be huge. Having said that I have had a day or two when I have had guest round and have had to eat but have managed to keep it low carb and relatively small and keep in ketosis. But I'm not sure I could do it everyday.

Just a quick point, about the excercise, on some other threads people have mentioned that it may not be a good idea to do too much in the way of vigourous excercise when doing a vlcd and that it is better to stick to gentle and resistance work or pilates.

Neway all the best

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
The exercise for me is non-negotiable. Its my life and soon to be my career so if it comes to one or the other then the diet will have to go, but so far I am feeling good, energy levels are high, my timings etc aren't suffering, etc etc.

I want to do this diet once, and get my usual body back asap!! So fingers crossed I manage TS...

As the exercise is a deal breaker I would say LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Not at the mo (so busy with job) but I normally have a heavy-ish gym routine (7-9 classes pw) and still did BP/BC/Spinning. If I was feeling a bit :jelous: I'd take it down a notch - not jump around as much / peddle a little slower on the sprints etc.

Like I've said before I completed my OCR ETM Lvl 2 whilst on SS whilst working full time so course was once a week on a saturday - 5 straight hours of exercise :eek:. BUT I LISTENED TO MY BODY

xxxxx

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
I start my ETM next Monday, so excited about it, if a little nervous!