TTC-Want to be a YumyMumy22 (ToTwo!)

YumyMumy22

Sun, 19th Aug,12
CD23 7DPO

Hi there everyone!

I've been using this forum for many many years but I felt it was time for a fresh identity and fresh start :)

At the moment, I am only at the TTC strange with my OH :( he is 25 and i am 24, we have 1 DD who is 4 and actively started trying to conceive again this month!! But since TTC my eating and exercise routine had spiralled out of control somewhat!

We are off on holiday in a little over 2 weeks time and I'm really unhappy with my body at the moment. I've not weighed myself in a few days, but my weigh day will me Monday!

My Plan - As you can see I am currently in the 2ww of this months TTC cycle. I normally have a 27 days cycle but it has been know to be less! I've decide to start using Slim Fast with fruit snacks and one healthy meal a day during the 2WW. For the beginning of my cycle when I know I'm not carrying a tiny bean, I will be re adding intensive exercise to that!! My rough starting weight is 11s 11lbs... Ish (1 stone gained since June :( ) my target is 9st 10lbs, my wedding weight, which I know is a way away!

If I'm pregnant I'll be immediately switching over to Slimming World. Which is a brilliant eating plan. But at the moment my routine is not good enough to manage that sort of cutting. I have a bit of an eating out addiction that I want rid of before my pregnancy hormones arrive!!

Phew!

Sorry for the long intro :) hope to speak to many others TTC soon :)

YumyMumy22

Last edited:
Mon 20th Aug, 2012
CD24 8DPO

Well yesterday did not go like I envisaged :( I worked my first overnight shift. I covered for a sick worker, I support autistic individuals in their home. I felt a little out of my comfort zone, missed my little girl and husband so much, so when the other supper offered all my sweet comforts I couldn't resist!

Trying again today. Day 1. I just need to get past day one and then I'll be fine. I wish I could break my dependence on food!

BFN this morning to. So no baby bump for me :( double knock. Still have time before AF is due so staying optimistic.

YumyMumy22

Back