• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old and have been following SW at home since February 2011, and I have lost 16lb up to now.

My target date is 1st January 2012, and it seems like I got way too much weight to get off in that time. It works out at just under 3lb per week, which is quite a challenge, but if I put my mind to it, and keep focused, I could get quite a good way there.

So here goes.......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST 2011

I am feeling quite good today. I had a really good 100% day yesterday, and hopefully today will go the same way too.

Food today is as follows:

Breakfast = Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)
Snack = Fruit
Lunch = Boiled egg salad with 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA)
Snack = Fruit, yoghurt and Ryvita mini's (HEB)
Dinner = Quorn mushy pea curry with rice

Syns = 7 (Hot chocolate from a machine)

Well I think that is another brill day. Hope the scales think so, lol.

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY 24TH AUGUST 2011

Well I am not in the best frame of mind today. I have a few personal problems going off at home, and they are hitting a low again. On a positive note, I am meeting a friend of mine at work today, who I haven't seen for a while. We're meeting in the restaurant for lunch, but iv already decided that im going to have a jacket spud with beans and salad garnish, so not too worried there. My friend is a zumba instructor too, so she always eats healthily, so there wont be no temptation :)

11am and the hunger pangs have struck!! Gunna munch down some fruit, cos not meeting my friend til half 12.

Had a satsuma and some strawberries so feel better now :)

Last edited:
lol Claire, my tea was gorgeous!! Enjoyed every last bit of it.

Dinner = SW chips, beans with 4 EL laughing cows and 2 SW fried eggs. Mmmm nom nom nom lol x x

Just need to find a few syns...shouldn't be too hard lol x

Had a kitkat with my cuppa, so that's 5.5 syns for the day. :) Another good one!!

Getting weighed in the morning...fingers crossed

Last edited:

Addibelle

A happy downward spiral
Wow! Well done you!
4lbs is fantastic!
Its such a great feeling when your hard work pays off.
Keeps the motivation at a high!

Well done!! :D :D

Tinnedtomato said:
TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST 2011

I am feeling quite good today. I had a really good 100% day yesterday, and hopefully today will go the same way too.

Food today is as follows:

Snack = Fruit
Lunch = Boiled egg salad with 3 EL laughing cows (1/2 HEA)
Snack = Fruit, yoghurt and Ryvita mini's (HEB)
Dinner = Quorn mushy pea curry with rice

Syns = 7 (Hot chocolate from a machine)

Well I think that is another brill day. Hope the scales think so, lol.
Hiya, just stumbled on your thread, way to go for doing [email protected] home! I go every week and have done for the past 12 weeks now, in total ive lost 14 1/2 lb, so your doin really well!!
But i'm sure you are only meant to have one HEA and one HEB per day on EE ( im assuming your doin EE) anythin else from the choices then has to be synned, thats how i read the book anyways, i mucked up and stayed the same weight by not getting my choices right in the first couple of weeks, spoke to consultant, she put me right and i lost 3 then 3 1/2 lb the next two weeks :0) hope u dont mind me postin to u, give it a try i might help you reach your goal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vitology... the above menu looks like a green day to me and you're allowed 2Bs on a green or red day and just 1B on an EE day xxx