1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tuesday blues

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Louisep3, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Louisep3

Louisep3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I don't know if it's just me but Tuesday's always seem to be such a struggle.
    I weigh in on a Monday so in theory Tuesdays should be a good day, but for some reason come the afternoon I'm in a real fug, even if I've had good losses the night before!
    Despite doing really well all day I have just eaten an aero lamb (7syns) and I don't really know why I did it, I mean it was yummy but I manage to get through every other afternoon without reaching for chocolate....
    Anyway, this is a bit of a non post, I'm probably just being a total idiot and a bit hormonal as it's also TOTM.

Is anyone having a really good Tuesday that they want to share and restore my faith in the day?!?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.