Tuesday check in

Hules

Silver Member
Morning. How's everyone doing? Have we got anyone weighing in today?

I'm off for run now (two blocks of 10 mins) then a bit of work and probably a food shop.

My excitement this weekend was booking flights for myself and my daughter to go to the USA in Oct. Soooooo excited! I totally want to be slimmer for that! About 17 weeks from now, how much could I lose by then....:rolleyes:? :D

Chicago, very excited :) I've family over there so been before, but even so :)

Had a good day today. Bang on points so nothing saved but that's fine. I've got a totally crazy few days at work now, so fingers crossed for staying on track.

How has everyone else got on today? Been good ladies? Focussed?

I've never been to the usa but would love to go. I'm 40 next year and would really like to go to New York for my birthday. Was actually looking at prices earlier tonight.
I have not been good today, my daughter and I did 2 for Tuesdays from Domino's, and I had a glass of wine and a bag of maltesers. ooooppps!!!! My pizza alone was 24p. On the plus side I had 7p saved yesterday, 4 from swimming and 3 leftover and I had only used 5 of my 28 today and earnt 5 extras from swimming again so should b ok if I do some exercise tomorrow.

I've never been to the usa but would love to go. I'm 40 next year and would really like to go to New York for my birthday. Was actually looking at prices earlier tonight.
I have not been good today, my daughter and I did 2 for Tuesdays from Domino's, and I had a glass of wine and a bag of maltesers. ooooppps!!!! My pizza alone was 24p. On the plus side I had 7p saved yesterday, 4 from swimming and 3 leftover and I had only used 5 of my 28 today and earnt 5 extras from swimming again so should b ok if I do some exercise tomorrow.

You should definitely go! I've never been to New York but I've heard it's fab. If it's anything like like Chicago you'll love it!

24 for a pizza :) blimey! Sounds lovely! I think you'll be okay, you've banked loads! X

Back