***tuesday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning, hope every1 is well.

2pints and a coffee down so far.

Morning I hope you are all well. Choc shake and 1 ltr water down. WI tonight so a little nervous - will try and get all my water in early... No matter what the scales say my clothes are falling off me so I now that I am on target. Did some stomach crunches last night - I am a bit sore this morning.

Hope you all have a great day

Morning ladies im just drinking my first pint and porridge now trying to get back into ketoland as a bar on sunday knocked me out grrrr.

How are you doing today susan, i read your bad news yesterday babes and hope they get you fighting fit soon. Do you have to stop cambridge at all?

Morning ladies im just drinking my first pint and porridge now trying to get back into ketoland as a bar on sunday knocked me out grrrr.

How are you doing today susan, i read your bad news yesterday babes and hope they get you fighting fit soon. Do you have to stop cambridge at all?

I will pm you hun.xx

Morning lovely losers..

Struggling with water today :( Had a very large coffee tho so hopefully that will spur me on!!

Hope everyone has a greeeeaaaaat day :)

Sarah xx

morning everyone, i'm still on a high after my wi last night, lost 3lbs despite the vod on the weekend, really chuffed about that! measured again and lost another combined 4.5 inches all over!! yippee!!
Just remembered i haven't had any water yet! oops off to fill up!!
good luck with WI tonight pretika!
xxx

Morning ladies.

Well I've been at work since 7am - had to be in early for a telephone conference with Taiwan! Feels like I've done a full day already.

2.5 litres of water & a choc shake down so far!! Doing well with the water today. :)

Woke up with a sore throat & runny nose though so drinking more to keep my throat from drying up more.

Hope everyone has a good day. :)

xx

Well th morning is going quite well for me, 3 pints down and had my breakfast. And watched Tree Hill, so all going well here and hope the day turns out to be just a good.

Can i join again please.......i have days worth of packs from last time and just emailed my old cdc, so hoping she will have me back. Wanna shift another 2.5 to 3 stone.

Just about to have first pack of the day x

Morning everyone :D
My first day of restart today and have had a coffee (I use choc tetra as my milk) and a pint of water so far. Only been up for an hour though :eek: My daughter wanted to go back to sleep so who am I to argue :p

Got my 1st litre down... yay. Just eating my choc-orange bar :)

w/b Kirsty2012 what an amazing weight loss :)

Great idea Moo Moo using choc tetra in coffee, i bet that is yummy!

Sarah xx

I wouldnt be arguing with a baby that wanted sleep - but then i cant anyway as my little man is at school now.

Hi all - 2 coffees and pepermint tea down - I am feeling really thirsty Today - or maybe it is soo cold in the office that I need to warm up.

Good luck MooMoo on your first day!

I used to put choc tetra in my coffee its yummy.xx

Tetra coffee is great, makes me feel like I'm having loads during the day as I can get about 3 or 4 coffees out of it ;)

I'm going to do SS for a couple of weeks then probably do SS+ from then on ;)

Can i join again please.......i have days worth of packs from last time and just emailed my old cdc, so hoping she will have me back. Wanna shift another 2.5 to 3 stone.

Just about to have first pack of the day x

Hi hun, how are you?? how are your beautiful children??

Back