Tuesday newbies??

xmrsrachyx

Hey!

Anyone new to the plan that weigh on a Tuesday? Im starting this Tuesday coming :)

Starting tonight at 7. Excited. Should have done it long ago. Can't change the past now! How are you anyway hun. You excited to start. Any goals in particular? I'm getting married in Sept so full steam ahead :) x

Starting tonight at 7. Excited. Should have done it long ago. Can't change the past now! How are you anyway hun. You excited to start. Any goals in particular? I'm getting married in Sept so full steam ahead :) x

Hope you enjoyed class tonight :) Its my first week and only list half a pound so quite disappointed x

Hope you enjoyed class tonight :) Its my first week and only list half a pound so quite disappointed x

It may not be as much as you'd like but half a pound is better than nothing - I've gained this week, just haven't managed to weigh myself yet! Some people find they have an adjustment period & may lose big at week 2 or 3....the trick now is to stay on plan & see what next week brings. Write everything down & if its still not working so well speak to your leader & show them your diary - its all good though, its going in the right direction :D

It may not be as much as you'd like but half a pound is better than nothing - I've gained this week, just haven't managed to weigh myself yet! Some people find they have an adjustment period & may lose big at week 2 or 3....the trick now is to stay on plan & see what next week brings. Write everything down & if its still not working so well speak to your leader & show them your diary - its all good though, its going in the right direction :D

Yes thats true! Just hope its a good loss Tuesday!
How are you doing? X

Hi Tuesday weigh in ladies :)
I started the plan last Tuesday (29/01/2013) weighing in at 13st 1lb :cry:
Its not the first time i have done WW but I'm 30 next year & really wants to get back to 10st like I was before I had my kids.
My husband is really supportive & my mum does WW also so got a nice little support group around me.
I have been a little naughty & weighed myself this morning & I only lost 1lb :( I'm gonna weigh myself again tomorrow just so i can say I lost x lbs or lb in a week then get my husband to hide the scales. So 43lbs to lose & I got a year to do it soI thought a steady weight loss would be fine but after being on the scales this morning I think I expected more of a miracle.

weight.png

Last edited:
Hi Tuesday weigh in ladies :)
I started the plan last Tuesday (29/01/2013) weighing in at 13st 1lb :cry:
Its not the first time i have done WW but I'm 30 next year & really wants to get back to 10st like I was before I had my kids.
My husband is really supportive & my mum does WW also so got a nice little support group around me.
I have been a little naughty & weighed myself this morning & I only lost 1lb :( I'm gonna weigh myself again tomorrow just so i can say I lost x lbs or lb in a week then get my husband to hide the scales. So 43lbs to lose & I got a year to do it soI thought a steady weight loss would be fine but after being on the scales this morning I think I expected more of a miracle.

Good luck hun! Im on my 2nd week and weighing tomorrow, am really nervous. Just hope for a good loss! Xx

Hiya,

Only a 2lb loss for me :( was hoping for more with it being my first week but hey ho onwards & upwards.
Good luck with your weigh ins.

weight.png

I dont think people lose as much on propoints these days in their first weeks :/
But a loss is a loss, onwards and downwards :)

How is everyone getting on?

Still at it?

I started online just before Christmas (yes I KNOW I'm mad) but this last couple of weeks I have lost the plot. Through staying clear of the chcoclate I lost 3.5lb this week

Soon be Easter

and then it'll beSummerTime to worry about....

Summer? I'm optimistic!

Judith

Back