**Tuesday** Slimfast 100% Day!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning! :wavey:
Well made it 100% yesterday so am trying for another good one today - really want to see the scales shifting (in the right direction) on Saturday! :):scale:
However - its the end of the month for us so i'm skint & out of snacks until payday - so am gonna have to try and get through today on just my 2 slimfasts before my meal this evening. :sigh: Not gonna have my first one till a bit later if i can, so hopefuly i'll go through a bit better.
Anyway - hope you all have a good one. :hug99:

Morning Rayven,

Can i join you on today's 100% day ? I also don't have any snacks but i'm off out for most the day then i'm going to be busy finishing off some decorating so hopefully i will be kept busy.

For my main meal today i think i will stick to a weight watchers meal with some veg. so no over doing it there either.

Hey Sass - I'm trying to keep busy but with the kids being at home all i'm getting is 'mum, i'm hungry, mum, i'm hungry!' GRRRRRRRRR!!! lol
Got my sister in law coming to stay for a few days so have an extra person to cook for - they're all having sausage, mash and veg for dinner this evening which isn't too bad as i have a ww sausage and mash meal in the freezer. Need to try and up my water today as well though.

Morning Rayven,

Well Im feeling a bit more positive about things today and I substituted my morning shake with 2 weetbix with skim milk which made my morning go by without any thought of food until my morning snack of a coffee and plum and now I have had my lunch time shake.

So Im sort of having a 100% day and Ive already drank 1 Litre of water this morning

Now just have the afternoon to get through hopefully no blips Ive got my activia and grapes for my 3pm munchies

Then its home time and I think tonight I will go for a walk or a swim followed by dinner of chicken cous cous and salad.

So far, so good. Just cooking dinner for everyone.

Well its 12.03am and iv not long sat down :( needles to say i haven't had a great amount of time to be naughty today so i'm one tired but pleased lady :)

Hope everyone else had a good day, see you for our next 100% day.

Hope you enjoyed your sausage n mash Rayven, its good to match what everyone else is having with a ww meal.

Hope everything went well with you too Sattsy.

Back