• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tuesday Weigh In

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Morning everyone :D

I will be weighing in this morning for a change, as I have a meeting to go to this afternoon ... I wonder how that will affect things. My experiment a few weeks ago implied that I weigh heavier in the mornings, but there you go :sigh:

Good luck everyone!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good Luck all Tuesday Weighers! :)

I am dreading mine :copon:

Hi all,

I weigh on a tuesday - go to class now for approximately 6.00 - i really dread weigh in days even if i know i have been good!!! Silly i know its just getting on the scales...

Good luck to all tuesday weigh inns!!!

K xx

henna!

I can do this............
hi guys just got back from weigh in, i had an ok week thought i would lose a pound as it is totm this week but i lost 3lbs!!! so far on my 2nd wi i have lost 6.5lbs i am so pleased with myself and cant wait till next week!! thank you to all of you for your support and recipes!! xx

*angie*

loves food and cooking
:woohoo:WooHoo!

I Lost 3lb! Which puts me below my target weight by 1/2lb - This is now my lowest weight ever, and even got me my 2stone sticker, which I have never yet achieved!!!

:party0049::winner::party0049:

Dead chuffed me :D

henna!

well done angie you must be so pleased! do you think it made a difference going in the morning?

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Don't think so - one week a few weeks back, I weighed both morning and evening (with permission!!) and was 1lb lighter in the evening - so if anything, I suspect I may have banked a bit for next week too :D

I had a 2lb gain last week (after a long weekend away), so just followed the plan this week and managed to lose what I had gained and a little bit extra.

Back to maintenance this week hurrah!

henna!

well its fantastic you got the result you wanted today as i did im floating around on a bit of a high!!

Ninja

Silver Member
1.5lb off for me this week. :D

Good luck to all other Tuesday WI'ers.

Last edited:
Morning everyone :D

I will be weighing in this morning for a change, as I have a meeting to go to this afternoon ... I wonder how that will affect things. My experiment a few weeks ago implied that I weigh heavier in the mornings, but there you go :sigh:

Good luck everyone!!
I get weighed at around 6.15pm tonight. Feeling nervous again and wont dare have another drink until after lol x

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Im leaving soon to go and get my WI. Not sure what it will bring............only time will tell!!!! :)

Well done everyone..... :grouphugg:

I have lost 2lb this week so I am pretty pleased with myself... Feeling pretty good about this week coming up as well as I have nothing coming up that involves alcohol and party food.

Good luck for everyone still to weigh in :p

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Well, just back from WI and after a very indulgent wedding I attended on Saturday, I still lost 3.5lbs!!!! SO CHUFFED!!!!!