Tuesday Weighers!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by GymClassHero, 13 October 2009.

1. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

Well, i couldnt find a 'Tuesday Weigher' thread anywhere so i've started one, apologies if ive been a numpty and missed it :p

How has everyone got on today? I lost 1 pound tonight - wooohoo!!

Good luck to everyone else :cool:
  2. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Lost 2.5lbs tonight and got Slimmer of the Week :D
  3. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Well done to both of you :D
  4. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Well-Known Member

I lost 3 and half pounds this week and was chuffed cos i had convinced myself i had put on :)
  5. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Well done all :)

I lost 5lbs this evening (total now 1stone 4.5lbs in 4 weeks!), got slimmer of the week, picked up the new magazine, and also got 3 SW books I had ordered!!

Carlsberg don't do weigh ins, but if they did ... ;)
  6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Well done everyone!!
  7. Meggie

Meggie Well-Known Member

Congrats everyone on your fantastic losses!!! I lost 4 and a half pounds and got slimmer of the week!! Yay!!
  8. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Well done everyone :D
  9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

FAB losses, well done! I lost 1.5lbs and got my 2.5 stone (I love stickers!) AND I won the raffle! I never win raffles!
  10. dimrie

dimrie Well-Known Member

gained 1/2lb despite not having any of MY birthday cake,no booze and did not open tin of Heroes that some kind soul who musn't know me very well gave me.

11. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

I lost 1lb - hurah after last week i gained 1.5lbs :p
  12. henna!

henna! I can do this............

I lost a pound and gained my 2.5 award!! yeah!

Well done tuesday weighers! Didnt we do well this week!! x
  13. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

Well done all, there are some fab losses here! :clap: xx
  14. evethewitch

evethewitch Well-Known Member

i lost 3 pounds and got me 2 stone award so its kfc for me this weekend :) only a treat then back on plan 100 percent
  15. mum2four

mum2four Member

Well done everyone :clap:. This is my second week, I lost 4lbs and got slimmer of the week, and my half stone sticker :)

Helen x
  16. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

Well done ladies! I gained half. No reason to apart from star week which is imminent. That bl00dy elusive 6st sticker is starting to bug me! I WILL get it next week! Only 1lb!
  17. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Well done everyone, best wishes to you all. X
  18. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Well done everybody - hope to be posting a loss at my first WI next week ...
  19. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

Well done everyone - there were some brilliant losses yesterday, it must have been a cosmic tuesday!
  20. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

I'll have to let the Tuesday side down.... I STS. Much deserved and somewhat lucky so it's with renewed vigour that I start this week. I have committed to losing 2lb this week and I will do it!