Tuesday Weighers?

Suze012

Silver Member
Finished my first week and have lost 10lbs, quite happy with it, well mainly for sticking with it for the week! Anyone else weigh in today? X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finished my first week and have lost 10lbs, quite happy with it, well mainly for sticking with it for the week! Anyone else weigh in today? X Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations that's fantastic.
I'm a Tuesday weigh in girl lol
I lost 1lb this week it's week 6 and in total have lost 16.5lbs.
I'm a little disappointed this week because iv mainly don't TS and not cheated I can't even blame TTOTM :-(

Its still a step in the right direction, you may be retaining fluid, so may get a great loss next. 16.5lbs is great, well done :)

Week 2 weigh in and lost 4.4lbs

Total 14.6lbs :D

Yeah I am, thank you. Dont expect any loss as have 2 nights out, I will make sensible choices, but will be drinking on one of them so have to carb up so it wont be dangerous. Will defo be out of ketosis.
How did u get on? X

Yeah I am, thank you. Dont expect any loss as have 2 nights out, I will make sensible choices, but will be drinking on one of them so have to carb up so it wont be dangerous. Will defo be out of ketosis. How did u get on? X Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
My weigh in is Thursday this is my first week on SW after 6 weeks on Exante. Iv been told to expect a gain after stopping the shakes and eating real food. Just hoping it's not too much :-(

I was a Tuesday weigher when I did Exante but now I'm a Thursday girl lol

Ohh back on real food eh? How you finding it now. Im eventually going to join ww again. Tried sw and its not for me, im a rubbish cook lol

Ohh back on real food eh? How you finding it now. Im eventually going to join ww again. Tried sw and its not for me, im a rubbish cook lol Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

To be honest I'm really enjoying it not much in the line of cooking yet mostly salads.
Just so nice to be chewing good lol

Back