Tummy & bladder viral infection

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alcala, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

Morning All,

NEW WEEK...FRESH START....

Just back home from the Doctor. Sick all wkend with temperature, sick tummy and pains....turns out to be a bladder viral infection.....feeling lousy, my eyes feel are in the back of my head. Back home in bed now.

Doctor told me just to drink any and lotssss of liquids with medication for next week or so........so it sounds good for SS preparation, and I donĀ“t feel hungry either!

Hopefully I should be down to a size 14 dress (size 16'ish now) by 1st wk in October....what do you think??

HERE'S TO A GOOD WEEK ON CD FOLKS!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry you're feeling poorly...Plenty of water will flush infection out.
    Just one thing though if you are on antibiotics..this can cause the ''''TROTS''''. Sorry! Especially if you are only drinking.

Really hope you will feel better soon...Make it a Duvet day!!

You should definately be slimmer by October ....good luck with your nweight loss journey.
    Take care
    XX

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Get well soon and best of luck with your diet. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.