Tummy pains on 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 212degrees, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey peeps!

I had my first 810 meal last night - a lovely mushroom omelette. Today i felt really full still this morning but that was fine (not uncomfortable just a bit odd! lol!) but now i have stomach pains - not like hunger i don't think just discomfort. I have been onSS since the 18th Jan, done my 810 week in april, had a few days break when i went to Amsterdam in May but have been 100% when doing SS. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this when moving up a plan? it's not the best feeling in the world and kinda puts me off having something else tonight!

Any help or advice appreciated!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I`m afraid I`m only coming to the end of my second week on 810 plan and this is my first time doing CD so I`m unable to advise you :(

You had no stomach pains before on the plan did you? Or when you had your break? Maybe you have a bug coming or something? :(

I hope you feel better soon x

4. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks. I had a cuppa and they seem to have gone. Thus proving it's true - tea cures all! lol!

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    :8855: Glad you`re feeling better x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.