Tummy Problem advice

samthompson17

Hi I know this is quite a disgusting topic and girls should not really discuss this type of thing but since you guys are the only ones who I know are on this diet I thought i would bring it up.

I am having rather extreme wind. I was in the garden today putting my black wheelie bin back in its spot and without no warning it just came out for a very long period of time and very loud. This happens a lot and usually it's fine however little did I know that the old man living next door was inside his shed with the door open and he could hear it. He actually came out and said oh I wondered what that sound was. I had to apologise and explain I changed my eating habits and I had no control over it. He said I should go to my dr. I am quite lucky it was him even though it was embarrassing as old folks tend to love talking about bowl movements. I had my daughters end of term play today as well and I had to run out as I luckily did get some sort of warning and knew I could not keep it in. Iol.

I'm also getting heartburn a lot more so on the first week but it seems to have died down a little as time goes on.

I do get the toilet everyday due to senna but I have noticed its very light in colour and foul smelling even though there is not a lot of it. Which is to be expected since we don't eat. I wonder why we even get the toilet at all until I thought about it. I guess the milkshakes curdle like milk in the tummy and turn into a solid.

What I wanted to know is, is anyone having the same experiences and if so is there anything I could do about it especially the wind part and is the poo normal on this diet.

Thanks folks and sorry if I put you off your shakes lol.

Oh you poor thing! Your way with words did make me laugh though!
It sounds very strange to be honest, if anything i "break wind" a lot less but that's just me, do you havean upset tummy too or anything? Have you an intolerance to milk/dairy? How long have you been on? If it's the first week maybe your bod just has to adjust.x x

Hey is it the herbal life shakes? my mum is on them and is getting severe bloating, it is normal i'm almost sure of it. I have started Slimming world dieting again and this is only the 2nd proper time i've done it, then i fail, cos my stomach feels so full now again and making loud sounds as if i need to go toilet lol but must be from all the extra fruit, water n tea i am taking i hope any ways

No I don't have a intolerance to milk. It might be the senna although I don't take it everyday. I've been on the diet for over 2 weeks but I've only started getting the symptoms the past 4-5 days. I do get sore tummys. Like pregnancy contractions but they are not frequent and last less than 20 secs. I might have to see the dr after all it looks like.

Oh that sounds like when i take ducolax so maybe it is related to the senna. Would you try fiber clear instead?

and another problem i am experiencing with the bloating/trapped wind in my stomach, its that sore i find when i continue to go ahead and eat more it eases off. Doesn't sound normal does it? but i don't know what else to do cos it also feels like my stomach is starved but i've already ate loads today including unhealthy snacks cos my body is still craving for more energy :( any suggestions anybody??

Are you on Lipotrim? I think this may be in the wrong section hun. Have a look at what you're eating and if there's anything you've newly introduced, cut it out for a few days and see is there a difference.

Yes I should buy some. Although it does say its not a laxative but a source of fibre. So it may not work. I really have no idea mcgocks as you seem to be on a different diet from us. You should go to the right topic for your diet. Hopefully there is threads for your one. I wish I could be more of help.

Yeah I'm on lipotrim however I'm on the app and it's saying I'm on the lipotrim forum on the 100% TFR. If that's not where I am then where an I.

Haha no sorry that was for mcgock cos i think she's in the wrong place :)

I'm on lipotrim for the second time after a break to go on holiday. When I first started I used laxatives once after not going for nearly 2 weeks. The pain I got in my stomach was really bad. I use fibre clear twice a day in my shakes and go to the toilet once a week which is normal for me whilst on this diet. It does make it easier.

Back