tummy tuck/boob job :-)

It depends on your overall health at the end of the 100 days....
I have referred patients to surgery for gall bladder etc while they were on LL and its been no probs but if your general health is suffering in any way then you won't be allowed to go ahead with the surgery.
What I would say from your ticker is that if you want to lose almost 2.5 stones wait until you have it all off as even losing 6lbs after a boob job can make them look like Victoria Beckhams.....

Hi Kate

I'm having a consultation with a surgeon re: a boob job on Thursday this week too :)

I've been told I can get a tummy tuck on the NHS if I keep my weight off for 2 years so may hold out for that. At least it gives me an incentive to maintain the loss I guess :rolleyes:

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thanks all! Yes, Pixie, you are right! Although the consultation is on Thursday I'm hoping she'll schedule me in for early May, so i will be at my goal weigh (and I will!) Not sure I'm going for implants, think a lift is more liekly, although my husband would like me sporting a pair of F cups, he can bugger off, a reduction to a B/C would be my ideal, I want them to stay where they are after the lift!
thanks again
kate

hi

:Dhi i have had both my tummy done and my boobs very happy with both made sure i was at my target weight first as i have lost a bit more weight since having them done not dieting i think im more happy and active.

:Dhi i have had both my tummy done and my boobs very happy with both made sure i was at my target weight first as i have lost a bit more weight since having them done not dieting i think im more happy and active.

My god! I've just noticed your weight loss, HOW FANTASTIC!!!! Well done :)

Hi

Can youtell me how much your tummy tuck and boob job are going to cost ? I think I could do with both after I have finished this !:p

Can i let you know on Thursday, I think tummy tuck is about 5K but as I don't know what I'm having done to boobs, can't guess. Lipo about 1.5K depending on how much she recommends I have done
Kath-I'm going to Bupa Parkway at Solihull, just up the road for me :)
kate

Ooh that's just the other side of town from me. Now I just need to win the lottery to get £5000 :D

Back