Tummy Tuck Consultation Today!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Abbey, 24 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Abbey

Abbey Member

I am really nervous, I have my consultation this afternoon to have a Tummy Tuck on the NHS. Has anyone got any advice on what I should ask, or what they are going to ask me. I have got myself so worked up I think I am going to just walk in the room and burst into tears. I have got this far and the thought that they may say I do not qualify for the surgery is too much because I can't afford to pay to have it done...Help.:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stilltoowide

stilltoowide Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    be strong abbey, i had mine done last year consutant was really nice asked me to undress to show the tummy - he took one look and agreed to help! But stressed as NHS they would only do ONE proceedure ie not boobs as well. I had a tear or two as well.

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.