Tummy Tuck on NHS in Scotland

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wonder-g, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. wonder-g

wonder-g New Member

Hello mummys out there,

I have 3 kids aged 4 years down to 16 mths. All c-section. Now have problem with size of tummy. I still look very much pregant. People have stopped and asked me!!! I do look about 6 months and perfect football bump still.

Going to see GP this week and see what can be done for me. I have close friends with children and their tummy has gone very flabby with lose hangover skin the very opposite from me.

Any one know why??? HELP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    when i had jessica i still carried a bump for a long time it took months and months and i hated it too,i had a section and after a good year it went down but i still had a pregnant looking belly,mybe because your babys are born so close together your tummy never had time to re adjust hun,theres a tread on this forum one of the girls commented on loose skin explaining her tummy tuck,have a look ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.