• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tummy tuck or lipo in Europe

Lolla

C: 5st10lb G: 3st13lb
Hi everyone. I have lost about 40 kilos very fast and the result - saggy skin on my tummy and little bit on my arms and tights. First i tried even excercising for almost one year but unfortunately the exces skin is still there. But tummy bothers me the most. Has any of you experienced tummy tuck surgery or lipo in Europe. The prices in any of these countries seems reasonable comparing England. I am looking for maybe Poland, Czechia, Slovakia. Country i can fly about 2 hours or so not longer from Uk. Have visited some of them but not sure which would be the best and which has more experienced surgeons. Will be happy for any recommendation, thank you

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jfc

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 3st11lb(27.04%)
I am not sure and hope someone will be along to advise you soon. I also will need a tummy tuck at some point next year. The only thing I would say is with Brexit in March, the date you choose for your Op may be a factor in whether this is cheaper or an option.

Milli82

I have friend who had lipo in Prague but can not tell where exactly. But she is happy with result and i think she said she did not pay too much for it. So maybe it is good to check some of them and contact them.

carmenita

From my own experience i would go for Czechia, i underwent tummy tuck there about year ago or so. There is nothing negative i would say honestly the process was so fast. What was good i had also coordinator who helped with many arrangements so for me it was stress free. The surgeon and all the team was very caring and it really made my stay comfy. Then you can also have accommodation for few more nights, so after i left Forme clinic i stayed couple of nights in hotel near by. And what i remember the price was comparing uk very good. But it has been long time so it is best to check

Lolla

Thanks, i found some clinics in Czech republic so i contacted them and trying to choose the best one. Will also have a look at the one you mentioned here. I see it is gonna last longer to find good clinic and surgeon i will be happy with.

Sari546

I love Czech republic, have been in Prague few times - always enjoy coming back. I will have tummy tuck next year at the same clinic like carmenita. I was very pleased with good and fast communication. Price seemed great comparing other countries. Had already consultation with dr Benes so i can not wait for January. I hope everything will go well. Maybe you can try this clinic, you can ask for consultation - it is non binding so you choose if you will be happy with Forme or not. Worth to try

Lolla

Believe or not I have booked myself with this Forme clinic. Regarding the price this seemed the best option for me and when i spoke to dr. online and I had positive feeling about everything. I will have the surgery with dr. Bartoskova so I am very excited about my new tummy and tights in couple of months. So fingers crossed

AllaB

When exactly is your surgery? I spoke to Forme clinic about my tummy tuck surgery so still not sure if and when I will book myself. The lady I spoke to was very nice so I am thinking of booking the consultation. I am very scared so I think it will take long time for me, because I have never been in hospital and never been put to sleep😊. But really want to do something about my tummy because after I lost a weight I have disgusting piece of skin hanging on my tummy.

Lolla

Hi. I am done, had it yesterday so still at the clinic, chilling little. So far I am happy with the services, clinic looks good and the staff is lovely. Will give update later about the result when it heals little. But no worries, this is better than normal hospital😊

AllaB

Hi. I am done, had it yesterday so still at the clinic, chilling little. So far I am happy with the services, clinic looks good and the staff is lovely. Will give update later about the result when it heals little. But no worries, this is better than normal hospital😊

How are you doing? I already had consultation. I can not believe i made that step forward😊. It went absolutely fine and dr. was so nice that i do not feel so frightened anymore. Well still little scared. I have booked myself in September, did not want summer time. Probably would be sweating in that compreshion garment, so i wanted to avoid that. Can i just ask you where did you stay after you left the clinic. And for how long?

Lolla

So that is great you have decided. No worries you will be fine, you will get good care. I stayed at the apartment above the clinic, what was very good. I could choose between this and some hotel nearby. This was much better for me. And what is great you will not pay full price, you have it in discounted one. I stayed 4 more nights, it depends how you heal and how you feel. For me was all good.

Mackenzie36

Girls, I am considering this clinic. I had already consultation what went very good. Still just little scared because I have never had any operation😊. Can I ask you how was it after the surgery? I mean was it painful? And what about the incision – is it not visible?

Sari546

I felt good after the surgery. Was on painkillers for a while, what helped. Healing was good, without any complications. It took little time but for me worth to wait. It has been few months and my tummy looks already good. The incision is still visible, but the colour is getting lighter. It needs time, but it is hidden so no one sees it. What surgeon did you have the consultation with