200g Tuna
3 Medium Potatoes, unpeeled
salt and pepper
chives
1 egg, lightly beaten
cooking spray

Preheat oven to 180/gas 4
Place sweetcorn and tuna into a large bowl
Place unpeeled potatoes into a pan of lightly slated water boil and cook for around 12mins, mqking sure they are not fully cooked.
Allow to cool and then peel. Corsley grate them into the sweetcorn mixture.
Add the chopped chives and egg and season well.

Finally mix together with hands, and make roughly 12 smallish cakes.

Place onto a nonstick tray lined with baking parchment, or couple of squirts of low cal spray usualy works for me. Spray patties/cakes with low cal spray and cook until golden brown!!

Free on EE 3 Syns on Green 10 syns on red

I made these a couple of months back and although all my food usually turns out these would not bind :/ not sure what I did!

I made these a couple of months back and although all my food usually turns out these would not bind :/ not sure what I did!

Mine stick, I tried with and without the egg..But better with to be honest held together more, even though I still had to be gentle with them lol

I'm new to doing SW (doing it myself rather than going to a Group as finances don't permit at the moment). The recipe says it makes 12 - please could you tell me how many you can eat for the syn value of 3 on Green? (wish it was all of them as it sounds delish!!!) :confused:

I'm new to doing SW (doing it myself rather than going to a Group as finances don't permit at the moment). The recipe says it makes 12 - please could you tell me how many you can eat for the syn value of 3 on Green? (wish it was all of them as it sounds delish!!!) :confused:

Hya, I do ee and I could eat all of them on that so I am assuming you could also eat the 12 for 3 syns. Its 12 smallish patties so you could just make 5 big ones lol and still eat them. but better prob to make the 6 and eaither use as snacks or part of meals, just eat when hungry x:D

Hya, I do ee and I could eat all of them on that so I am assuming you could also eat the 12 for 3 syns. Its 12 smallish patties so you could just make 5 big ones lol and still eat them. but better prob to make the 6 and eaither use as snacks or part of meals, just eat when hungry x

No, you can work it out from the recipe :confused: :
Makes 12 portions
400g Sweetcorn
200g Tuna
3 Medium Potatoes, unpeeled
salt and pepper
chives
1 egg, lightly beaten
cooking spray

On Green the only thing that is synnable is the tuna. 25g is 3.5 syns so 200g will be 28 syns, so divided by 12 portions will be 2.5 syns each. (The discrepancy will be because of the recent weight changes eg 28g becoming 25g)

These sound lovely! How long would these keep for do you think? x

Back