Tuna fish and salad.

Hi
Does any one know how badly my diet will be affected if I have a meal of tuna and small salad (lettuce,onion,red pepper,celery), no dressing twice a week in the place of my evening shake.

xx

I know you probably are feeling like you are going to die of starvation at this moment. Your head is telling you that you can't do it. You're feeling so awful, a little meal is all you need...

This is all normal. Uncomfortable but normal. You will survive!!! We all went through this. Try and distract yourself, play music, watch something on telly, have wild sex, go to sleep. Just get through the next few days and you'll very suddenly feel that you're not hungry. It's such a blessing and you#.'ll appreciate it more when it comes. Amazing when a glass of water is enough to take the empty feeling away and that you can do this. Your subconscious is trying to make you do the stuff that is normal - ie eat. Stick it out and get into ketosis. It does get better and you won't need to contemplate tuna soon x x x

Claire - you're wasting your money if you do that! If you want to do that try the quick slim or whatever it's called!!!

Come on girl you've only been trying for 2 days!!!

Teapot is right, distraction all the way!!! X

Ok, thanks... I've woke up this morning feeling fine, not hungry at all.. Your support is great. Everything your saying makes sense and hearing that it is normal to feel this way makes me feel better.

xx

Right, going to stick to it, feel better now that I know its normal to feel this way. Thank you for your support. I feel alot less hungry today so hopefully I am on my way to ketosis.

xx

Thanks for your support... your weight loss is inspiration, well done.
Hopefully ketosis is on its way and I will feel better soon. I already feel less hungry than I did yesterday, so fingers crossed!!!

xx

Yay! Keep going Claire - honestly you CAN do this! And you'll be VERY VERY VERY glad you did!!!

Thank you, You have done so well. I can't wait for my weigh day... TUESDAY! Bring it on!!!!

xx

Back