• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tuna light lunch - advice

Hey everyone, hope your all having a good friday!
Ive just eaten at John West Tuna Light Lunch dish (tuna/beans/vegs/wee bit of pasta) in a dish. Low fat, low cals fits in with the rules. Halfway thru it I suddenly thought it was quite oily, looked at ingredients it contains ripseed oil. Has anyone had any bad experience of this? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
depends how much oil though chuck - i eat alot of salmon and have never had a problem! it should have a breakdown on how much fat (according to nutitional guidleines)

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
what did the fat content say for 100g? i think it would be fine as long as it in the 5/100g rule babe
xxx

ooops just noticed this was posted 3 days ago! how was it?

Kes

Gold Member
yes how was it???

oh, it was fine, I just freaked out a bit when i realised it had quite an oily texture - no side effects tho :) Wasn't very nice, smelled and resembled cat food, so wont be having it again lol xx

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
mmmmmm cat food!!!??

Kes

Gold Member
ill second that... mmmm cat food....
:yuk: :sign0137: :9529:

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
where'd you get the cool smilies kes?

Kes

Gold Member
they is on the thing where you click more.. i just discovered that if you make the box bigger there are more!!

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Cat food mmmmmm. Yet even i passed the whiskers challenage.

Have you tried the chicken one, its still inside the 5% in 100g rule and really quite nice, I had it for lunch at the weekend while I was at work, I think its the Italian one didn't fancy the french one it looked too oily.