Paulinegin

Gold Member
1 pack turkey mince (350 - 450 grams)
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 fat clove garlic, crushed

Mix all the ingredients together.

Form into sausage shapes (not too fat - about 6 or 7)

Dry fry in a non-stick pan until brown and cooked right through.

Lovely on their own or with Ellie's sweet chilli sauce or with salad on a PV day.

P x

Oh yes these sound good for when we have people round, to take to bbq etc. Great little allrounder x

Turkey koftas with quark, mustard and cottage cheese sauce!

Attachments

• image-3147083491.jpg
    image-3147083491.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 134
Mines in a dish now marinating, Dukan mayo ready.....sweet chilli sauce ready and scewers soaking. mmmmm hope mine turn out as good as yours Pauline xxx

OMG the koftas were delish, my son and his gf and hubby were so suprised we had two each with side salad, Dukan mayo and sweet chilli sauce. they gave me 10/10 full marks. loved them. next time im going to chill first to firm them....i forgot until i started cooking them. Pauline keep coming up with recipies like that....we thought we were in cyprus again xxx

Just mixed these up to have tonight. Yummy :)

They are delish mmmmmm

Can't find any minced turkey in this part of the world at all but am off to France next Sunday for the summer and seem to remember that it is readily available over there in the supermarket.
Cant wait to try them. Have filed recipe away. Thanks.

I can't find turkey mince in my part of the world either but you can buy turkey breast, cut into cubes and whack them into a food processor and pulse 10-15 times. Works just fine, but careful not to over-process! If I'm only doing a small amount I use the mini chopper, that way I don't have to deal with cleaning the huge food processor bowl :)

Back