Turkey Mince Recipe?

shezam

Silver Member
Hi all,

Looking for some turkey mince recipes if possible? CAn't find extra lean mince anywhere so have stocked up on Turkey Mince instead, its only 1syn for 500gram pack from Morrisons.

Don't have an Aldi near by and our Tesco don't stock extra lean, I used to buy it online but even they don't have it, maybe there isn't such a big demand for it anymore?

Thanks in advance. x

Turkey burgers are nice with sweet potato wedges and salad

I did it like spag bol the other night. Added oregano and a bit of worcester sauce and topped in on a marrow ( cut in half lenght ways) topped with parmesan and breadcrumbs was lovely!

turkey mince, half pint beef stock and a splash of wooshie sauce.

topped with mashed swede and carrot seasoned with and black pepper.

I really like turkey mince and spinach meat loaf.

You brown an onion and some garlic (depending how much you like). Then chop up about half a bag of spinach and mix together with the onion, garlic, mince, an egg, some basil, (you can put in breadcrumbs and some cheese if you want to use it as a healthy extra or syns) then cook it for about 60 mins at 180 degrees.

Or what I do sometimes as my husband is really fussy and won't eat beef mince, is buy some cheap frying or braising steak, cut the fat off and whizz it up in the food processor.

Back