1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Turkey mince...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Daniellej89, 21 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Well-Known Member

So thought id try something new and I bought some turkey mince. I want to cook them tonight but im not sure what to do. Has anyone got a nice recipe?
    Thankyou :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lauraloulou17

lauraloulou17 Member

I did a chilli with turkey mince, it was ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do it again... Am yet to try other things x

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

5. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Well-Known Member

I wasn't that fond of the mince. I did a spag bol but I wont make it again with turkey mince.

6. Lemontella

Lemontella Well-Known Member

There are some turkey kebabs in the Fakeaway book! I only got it yesterday and they look yummy!! I have a meat delivery tomorrow including turkey mince so I'm defo going to make them this weekend :)

7. mondayschild

mondayschild Member

I remember making turkey burgers before SW. They had sort of a Thai twist. Could use in it a stirfry. Have seen people use minced pork in this way. Could also use in a curry - something along the lines of keema which is a minced meat curry.

Sorry I don't have recipes!