turkish dishes

hey just wondering if anyone has any turkish style dishes that I could make on extra easy? my husband is turkish and is forever complaining because i don't no any turkish dishes to make on my slimming world.

xxx

hey just wondering if anyone has any turkish style dishes that I could make on extra easy? my husband is turkish and is forever complaining because i don't no any turkish dishes to make on my slimming world.

xxx

Have you tried doing a search as I'm sure somebody posted their turkish style recipes which are SW friendly. These were posted very recently. Or why not tell us what you want to make & I'm sure we can help make it SW friendly for you.

Make hoummous by draining a tin of chickpeas, whazz up with a clove of garlic, a small tub of 0%fat yogurt or fromage frais, a squirt of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Not traditional, but it may hit the spot!

This website is good. You can always substitute oil for Frylight etc to make it SW friendly. Anyway, you can sometimes have a little oil as a HE if really necessary.
Healthy Turkish recipes - All recipes UK

Patchninja said:
Make hoummous by draining a tin of chickpeas, whazz up with a clove of garlic, a small tub of 0%fat yogurt or fromage frais, a squirt of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Not traditional, but it may hit the spot!

This website is good. You can always substitute oil for Frylight etc to make it SW friendly. Anyway, you can sometimes have a little oil as a HE if really necessary.
Healthy Turkish recipes - All recipes UK

I do this and add caramelised onions..... Tastes utterly amaaaaaaazing!

I'm sure there is a kofte recipe in the curry recipe book also?

Do you buy the magazine? A couple of issues ago there was a recipe section with recipes from around the world and there was turkish one in that too

Back