TV BAFTA AWARDS

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by jack29, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :eek: I have won two VIP tickets to the Pioneer TV BAFTA awards in London next Sunday! I am excited but very nervous too! What an earth do I wear:confused: I have lost six stone since I started last year but I am still about half a stone more than I want to be. I don't even own a dress but think I may have to buy one for this one-off do! I think it's a champagne reception and then a walk down the red carpet and into the show....I do hope I don't make a fool of myself:sigh: I am not a very confident person!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    What a wonderful prize Jack. You need to go shopping for something fabulous to wear. There are lots of lovely dresses out there at the moment I sure you will find something delicious to wear that will give you the confidence you need. Congratulations on your weightloss you deserve to get dressed up and enjoy the evening with real pride. Who are you going with? Will they go shopping with you and help you to feel more confident and excited.

Have fun!

Dizzy x

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow how exciting ......!
    Who are you going to go with ???
    Friend or partner, family member.??
    Im sure you will look fabulous though.

5. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aww thanks Guys. Would love to have gone with hubby but it's on Sunday evening in London and he has to be at work at 4.30am Monday morning. Also have a 15 year old Son that needs to get to school Monday morning...would not leave him home alone Sunday night or rely on him to get up for school Mon am. I am still waiting to hear from Pioneer the sponsers, as to what the prize includes, I think there may be a hotel stay Sunday night. I have sounded out a friend who thinks she can make it so looks like it will be a girly night. Just hope I can find THAT dress:)

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wo a girly night.....you will both have to get shopping for your outfits.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.