TV tonight (Monday) ITV 9:00

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by KD, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    have a feeling this one might annoy me, but I'll record it anyway :D

The Duchess in Hull

Monday 19 May
    9:00pm - 10:00pm
    ITV1 Meridian

Just the thought of a royal, even a divorced one, living on a council estate in Hull and attempting to feed a family of six on a weekly budget of £80 is surprising. But in this two-parter Sarah Ferguson aims to tackle what she describes as "an impending obesity problem in this country". And the object of her weight-watching activities is the Sargerson family. Preview DVDs weren't released as RT went to press, so it's hard to say whether the Duchess comes across as an interfering do-gooder, although our feature indicates she's had some success in changing their diets. Concludes tomorrow.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

I am definitely going to watch this but also think it will drive me mad, not a fan of the royals anyway but have to wonder what her motivation for doing it is. She wants to change the way people see food? - how kind! Ooops dont get me started!! Will discuss tomorrow!! :)
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i saw this advertised on This Morning and wanted to watch it. Then completely forgot until seeing your post. THANKS
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Well, I thought she was very good. Not as annoying as I expected.:confused:
  6. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Yes I enjoyed it too. Looking forward to tomorrows episode to see if they manage to stick with her plan.
  7. KD

KD Gone fishing

She seemed really down to earth and not at all patronizing. I was very impressed with Eugene too. What a lovely girl :)
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Wonder if she'd like to pop by Cheshire on her way home and sort me and mine out??!!
  9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Eugenie is gorgeous... she got all the best genes from her parents! and she obviously adores her mother. V. sweet.

I will watch tomorrow too.
  10. KD

KD Gone fishing

She was so proud of her Mum :cool: I would have hated my Mum to give a speech at my school :D

I asked my kiddo how he would feel if I did, and he said he would love it :confused: Weirdo :D

Looking forward to tomorrows episode :)
  11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wish I had seen it but will try to watch the episode tomorrow :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.