• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Twas the week after Rugby Tour...

As some of you may remember, I decided at the beginning of my cambridge stint that i would take 6 days off for my annual rugby tour.

So.. last weds... I graced my mouth with a tuna sarnie... was amazing..

6 days of drinking, and eating normally (including a drunken deep fried mars bar) I put on six pounds.

It was also amazing how a couple of days off the diet, I come down with this horrible cold...
Glad to be abck on the cambridge, and I feel that those 6lb have gone already.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
As some of you may remember, I decided at the beginning of my cambridge stint that i would take 6 days off for my annual rugby tour.

So.. last weds... I graced my mouth with a tuna sarnie... was amazing..

6 days of drinking, and eating normally (including a drunken deep fried mars bar) I put on six pounds.

It was also amazing how a couple of days off the diet, I come down with this horrible cold...
Glad to be abck on the cambridge, and I feel that those 6lb have gone already.
Now I've never been a chocoholic but the whole deep fried mars bar things sounds wicked!!!! I think you done well to spend all that time boozing and eating and to walk away less than half stone heaver - good on ya mate!

S: 16st6lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
I'm glad you have managed to get back on track, and hope your cold soons gets better :sick:

Must have been the deep fried mars bar that did it .....

Theresa x

It was planned, you knew you would put on weight, but you are right back on track.

Well done to you!

Kerist, didn't know chippies still did deep fried mars bars. Remember trying one about 15 years ago, was truly rumfin. Shames me to think I live in the country that invented them.:eek:

Good for you for getting right back onto CD. You'll have those lbs off and more in no time.