Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Twas the week after Rugby Tour...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jhooker, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    As some of you may remember, I decided at the beginning of my cambridge stint that i would take 6 days off for my annual rugby tour.

So.. last weds... I graced my mouth with a tuna sarnie... was amazing..

6 days of drinking, and eating normally (including a drunken deep fried mars bar) I put on six pounds.

It was also amazing how a couple of days off the diet, I come down with this horrible cold...
    Glad to be abck on the cambridge, and I feel that those 6lb have gone already.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Now I've never been a chocoholic but the whole deep fried mars bar things sounds wicked!!!! I think you done well to spend all that time boozing and eating and to walk away less than half stone heaver - good on ya mate!

4. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Glad you enjoyed yourself and were able to get back on track as planned. Well done!

5. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm glad you have managed to get back on track, and hope your cold soons gets better :sick:

Must have been the deep fried mars bar that did it .....

Theresa x

6. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

It was planned, you knew you would put on weight, but you are right back on track.

Well done to you!

7. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Kerist, didn't know chippies still did deep fried mars bars. Remember trying one about 15 years ago, was truly rumfin. Shames me to think I live in the country that invented them.:eek:

Good for you for getting right back onto CD. You'll have those lbs off and more in no time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.