Twin for sale

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
As per my other post I have to refeed, so I would like to offer some lucky soul my twin Ms R. She is the most determined, strong inspiring twin you could wish for, she takes hurdles on the chin and ploughs on towards her goal and she will help you do the same. She should be at goal by Xmas so someone with a similar time frame would be ideal. She has helped me soooo much and she will help you too - its just her nature:)

Ps I will be butting into your thread frequently to see how things are going!

Hey. I'll be at goal by 19th December if all goes to plan so ill happily take her off your hands Annie!!! Lol. I started at 12lb 12 have lost 6 and on day 10 I could do with a little buddy. Sorry to hear you have to stop tfr but your health comes first definitely. Best of luck. Gem xx

slimgem said:
Hey. I'll be at goal by 19th December if all goes to plan so ill happily take her off your hands Annie!!! Lol. I started at 12lb 12 have lost 6 and on day 10 I could do with a little buddy. Sorry to hear you have to stop tfr but your health comes first definitely. Best of luck. Gem xx

She's all yours Gem ;) just be warned she doesn't like to hear tell of cheating, she's a 100% lunatic!!!!! Enjoy, she will deffo help you be at goal by Xmas:)

Well that's fine by me Annie. I've not had a sniff of food for 10 straight days and I don't intend to till Christmas. Xx

Wow I'm being auctioned off :D What a sales pitch too....Felt myself looking around for this wonder woman! Lol. Thank you Annie for being so very kind & generous AND giving me a reputation I cannot now afford to mess up!

Happy to be a twin or a triplet or even a quad. Will start up a new thread in the Weight Loss Diaries but sooooo sad to belosing my original twinnie :cry:

Back