Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Twinkleboi's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by twinkleboi, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. twinkleboi

twinkleboi Happy Gay YouTube Star!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Change of Lifestyle
    I'm new to all this so I wanted to share my food diary to see if I'm doing it all correctly.

I officially started yesterday lunchtime, I had my breakfast and forgot I was starting Slimming World....fail!

What do you think? Am I missing out on things, I know I'm only on my second day but I would love your comments to make sure I'm steering in the right direction!

Ok so...

Day 1 - 6/9/2011
    Breakfast : Nestle Clusters
    Lunch : Salad Bowl with Ham
    Dinner : Turkey Thigh Curry (passata, onions, one green chilli, turmeric, black pepper) with 75g Basmati Rice
    Snack : Banana Custard Muller Light [1 Syn]

Day 2 - 7/9/2011
    Breakfast : One Pear, One Banana, 28g Fruit and Fibre [HexB], Banana Custard Muller Light [1 Syn]

I will update this as I go on, but your input would be gratefully received! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    Obviously you haven't finished updating today, but only things I can think of so far is to make sure you have 5-15 syns a day (does make a difference!) and to have a healthy extra a everyday.

Good luck! Keep updating:)

4. Laura89

Laura89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Other then what was said above looks good. Ive only just started and found it easier if i plan my meals ahead or even have a list of possible meal ideas.

5. twinkleboi

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Change of Lifestyle
    Day 2 - 7/9/2011 - HexA : 1 / HexB : 1 / Syns : 13
    Breakfast : One Pear, One Banana, 28g Fruit and Fibre [HexB], Banana Custard Muller Light [1 Syn?]
    Lunch : 2 grated courgettes, 2 grated carrots, quorn pieces, passata, 5 cherry tomatoes, petit pois, hula hoops (25g bag) [6 Syns]
    Dinner : King Prawn Curry made from King Prawns, Onion, Olive Oil (1tbsp, 6 syns), rice, passata and spices
    Snacks : Minestrone Mugshot, Cherry Muller Light
    Skimmed Milk in Coffee and Tea (HexA)

6. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    looking good!!

also you are getting lots of variety in your meals which is great:)

just make sure you are having 1/3 superfree with every meal, and with snacks (keeps you going longer too). enjoy the rest of your first week;)

7. twinkleboi

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Change of Lifestyle
    Day 3 - 8/9/2011 - HexA : 1 / HexB : 1 / Syns : 14.5
    Breakfast : One Pear, One Banana, One Peach, 28g Fruit and Fibre [HexB], Rhubarb Muller Light
    Lunch : Salad Bowl topped with Chicken and an apple, contained coleslaw (7.5 syns)
    Dinner : Quorn Bolognese made with chopped tomatoes, quorn, mushrooms and one large onion, 100g wholewheat fuesilli
    Snacks : Rhubarb Muller Light, Sweet and Sour Mugshot, Once small piece of Graze.com chocolate flapjack (7 syns)
    Skimmed Milk in Coffee and Tea (HexB)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.