Twlight breaking dawn

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Just booked VIP tickets for Tuesday so excited lol how sad am I <3

I am going to see at 8.30 on saturday. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bought ticket on 1 october

It's a over 18s showing and you get bigger seats and better leg room also you get popcorn and drink free and it's higher seating above everyone else was £20 a ticket x

Im going tomorrow after work.
Some of the ones I work with are going to the midnight one tonight.
I normally go but I would be SO tired tomorrow!!

Cant wait.

It's a over 18s showing and you get bigger seats and better leg room also you get popcorn and drink free and it's higher seating above everyone else was £20 a ticket x

I live in Eastbourne, our cinemas dont have anything like that :(

will you be seeing the other version as i hear that they had to cut some of it to make it suitable. :mad:

I'm going at midnight tonight with my daughter - must admit when we decided, & bought the tickets, I thought it was midnight Fri / Sat not Thu / Fri :eek:

Oh well, I might be 1/2 asleep at work but on the plus side - the family I'm due to move-out of their house tomorrow might get away without any rechargeable damages. :d'oh::d'oh:

tara40 said:
will you be seeing the other version as i hear that they had to cut some of it to make it suitable. :mad:

Yeah it's the other version to the one for all ages can't wait team Edward all the way <3

Team Jake here (my goodness, what a bod :drool:)- - - watched it last night (notched up excitement with Eclipse at home first). Hope you all enjoy.

I went to a "twiathlon" all 4 films after one another in the cinema!! 10 hours I was there for!! Thought I'd be bored and restless but I loved it, breaking dawn was fab!! X

I can't wait to see it but since I'm supposed to be essay writing for the next 3 weeks it'll have to be after hand in day! :(

ps - I'm team Edward in the books but in the films Jacob is HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helzzz said:
ps - I'm team Edward in the books but in the films Jacob is HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree. This one is fab, I saw it at the midnight showing and loved it.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back