TWO brand new princess style wedding gowns and bridesmaid dress!

xxemmaxx

Hey girls - my sister asked me to post on her behalf! Unfortunatly due to unforceen circumstances her wedding wont be going ahead! She had two dresses hand made with the intention of wearing one for the ceromoney and another for the night do they would idealy fit a size 10 there is also a red satin bridesmaid dress also size ten.

ill post the pictures the company who made them supplied on my account.

She is looking a quick sale and is open to offers and is prepared to sell as a bundle or seperate.

if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Will post to mainland uk or if your from northern ireland pick up can be arranged x

I have already got mine but try posting on the you and your wedding website too they are always looking for dresses! Good luck and sorry to hear about your sisters cancelled wedding xx

awww thanks .. i know chick shes devastated she just wants them gone as soon as .. suppose id be the same shes gutted :( but ill tell her about the site thanks :) xx

no takers? - if i could get into them and had a wedding coming up id take them lmaooo tink there fab!

Thats such a shame- cant believe there is no one that wants them :( x

I can only dream of getting into them to be honest and they do look beautiful. There is a quite a few websites that ya can post your dresses on. My sister in law posted hers on sharethedream and almostnewweddingdresses. Somebody replied to her within 6 weeks and the dress was sold for the price that she wanted so it may be something to think about?

Back