Two flexi days in one weekend..oops

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xMandyDx, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I'm going out tonight to enter a singing competition, and then Sunday night I'll be going to a fancy dress.
    I'm not even going to bother trying to curb myself. I'll promise myself no eating after the pub, but I'm not going to limit my alcohol. These will be my first proper nights out since the start, and since I only go out rarely, I'm going to enjoy them. What's the point, otherwise?! lol

You guys think that if I limit my syns to 5 a day until WI on Tuesday, I can pull it back and get at least a STS?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    What you're describing won't be flexible syn days then if you're not limiting yourself!! That's just going off plan!! Flexible syns are where you allow yourself a certain amount of syns, be it 50,100 etc and stick to it-as it's all about maintain control :) and also with flexible syns you just carry on as normal either side :) HTH

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last edited: 29 October 2011
  4. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Yup - what tig said. Just be honest & say you'll be off plan if you don't want to limit yourself.

6. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.