Two flexi days in one weekend..oops

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
So I'm going out tonight to enter a singing competition, and then Sunday night I'll be going to a fancy dress.
I'm not even going to bother trying to curb myself. I'll promise myself no eating after the pub, but I'm not going to limit my alcohol. These will be my first proper nights out since the start, and since I only go out rarely, I'm going to enjoy them. What's the point, otherwise?! lol

You guys think that if I limit my syns to 5 a day until WI on Tuesday, I can pull it back and get at least a STS?

xMandyDx said:
So I'm going out tonight to enter a singing competition, and then Sunday night I'll be going to a fancy dress.
I'm not even going to bother trying to curb myself. I'll promise myself no eating after the pub, but I'm not going to limit my alcohol. These will be my first proper nights out since the start, and since I only go out rarely, I'm going to enjoy them. What's the point, otherwise?! lol

You guys think that if I limit my syns to 5 a day until WI on Tuesday, I can pull it back and get at least a STS?

What you're describing won't be flexible syn days then if you're not limiting yourself!! That's just going off plan!! Flexible syns are where you allow yourself a certain amount of syns, be it 50,100 etc and stick to it-as it's all about maintain control :) and also with flexible syns you just carry on as normal either side :) HTH

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last edited:
Back