Two gains in a row - really demotivated and gutted

Today I weighed in at group. I have put on 0.5 lbs this week, I am absolutely gutted as I feel that I was quite on plan last week, and the week before I out on a whopping 5 lbs! I am a stone off target now. I am so upset! Just looking for some inspiration and tips on how to pick myself up and have a great loss next week. What's upsetting me most about my recent gain is that I dont really know where the 0.5 lb came from. The 5 lbs I deserved as that was during an exam period where I was not on-plan at all.

Today I weighed in at group. I have put on 0.5 lbs this week, I am absolutely gutted as I feel that I was quite on plan last week, and the week before I out on a whopping 5 lbs! I am a stone off target now. I am so upset! Just looking for some inspiration and tips on how to pick myself up and have a great loss next week. What's upsetting me most about my recent gain is that I dont really know where the 0.5 lb came from. The 5 lbs I deserved as that was during an exam period where I was not on-plan at all.
Draw a line under last week and keep going. I had to do that last week, I STS same despite being 100%. Do you make a food diary? I find that helps, also trying to plan my meals ahead helps as I am less likely to eat in between meals. 0.5lbs isn't a great gain and can be easy lost with determination so go girl!!!! Good Luck for the new week x

start by doing a food diary, then if you have another gain you can show it to your consultant, it may be that you've been underestimating syns, not eating enough, not drinking enough fluids,

If you really don't know what happened don't change anything but just write it all down, scribble before you nibble

most of all don't give up, keep going, you have done really well so far you'll get there xx

Hello. I too had 2 consecutive gains, the first expected, the second....not expected. My unexpected gain was 1lb and I was so disappointed as I'd worked hard that week. I didn't give up though, I went back to basics, re read my pack and picked myself up, after all, I've been following SW for 18 months now and I know it very well. I weighed in last night and was a complete wreck, I really thought I'd see another gain but was VERY happy to see a 2lb loss. Today i'm enjoying being back to my best and putting my gains behind me. You CAN do it, don't give up because you've come across a slight blip on your journey. Good Luck xx

Yes please dont give up. OUr bodies work in such strange ways sometimes. Just pick yourself up and if you continue on plan one hundered percent then you will be rewarded, just please keep the faith. I am sure next week you will have the result you want and deserve. :)

Sometiimes we do gain for no reason. I've also had two gains in a row, but you have to pick yourself up and start each week a fresh :)

Today I weighed in at group. I have put on 0.5 lbs this week, I am absolutely gutted as I feel that I was quite on plan last week, and the week before I out on a whopping 5 lbs!.

Were you actually 100% on plan last week or a bit on plan last week? I'm not totally clear based on the above hun. If you weren't 100% on plan you can't really expect to loose weight.

The plan works - trust it 100% by following it 100%!

Thanks everyone! I have started a food diary for this week. I would say I was on plan last week, as I did have a family member's birthday, so had some cake, but I synned it etc. Maybe some of my syn values were off. I guess I had just hoped that because I had a large gain the previous week that I would lose it much quicker last week.

your body may well have been playing catch up from your bad week mine does that :( try not to let it get to you use the power of the pen and write down everything i found out where i had started sneaking bits in it all adds up xx

your body may well have been playing catch up from your bad week mine does that :( try not to let it get to you use the power of the pen and write down everything i found out where i had started sneaking bits in it all adds up xx

I have to admit this totally happened to me bad week of eating sts got a little bit cocky got myself on plan few slips this week gain!! It has so caught up with me!! I'm gutted :( x

Sometimes when you've been on plan for a while you feel like you know the syn values of everything, and your book and app are used less regularly! Got to remember to bring ourselves back to basics all the time so we don't get ahead of ourselves! As for synning things out - always OVER-estimate. If you under-estimate then you're only cheating yourself :( We're all in this together so please don't give up! Find that motivation and kick some butt!! xx

Back