Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TWO THINGS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hotty25, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    firstly had my weighin today i lost 6lb:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D 2ndly i wanna update my ticker but dont no how nothing happens when i click on it and when i go to the site i enter my password nothing happens:cry: hope everyones ok xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo on your 6lbs hotty thats fab.

The ticker mm...this happened me and im sorry to tell you this but I ended up making a new one because i could not for the life of me get it working again!!

once again woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you go girl!

becky xxxxxxxx

4. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    THINK IL HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ONE LOL..thanks becky i feel gr8 was so shocked i treated myself to some size 12 clothes and THEY ALL FIT hehe xxx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

size 12 that is great. u deserve the 6lbs of after only 1of last week. well done :)

6. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    thanks hun i feel so different even getting whistled at in street again lol and my 7yr old son told a women on bus today that im on a diet then added dont she look great lol bless him xxx

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done!!!! re ticker enter your password then click the edit button under it, sometimes I hit return by mistake before clicking edit and nothing happens its probably that....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.